My Babies

MY BABIES

Chapter 11

9 months pregnant

EZRA'S POV:

It's been nine months since we found out that we were pregnant... With TWINS!!! It's currently December 11 and the babies should be due tomorrow. Everything has been going smoothly until the past couple days when Aria experienced extreme stomach pain. I'm worried about her condition right now so I brought her to the doctor and she said that the babies should be due any day now and that this was normal for women carrying twins. I was really happy to know that the babies will be here most likely any day now.

* December 12 ; 4:56 pm *

ARIA'S POV:

EZRAAA!!!! I need you! Ezra came running into the room I was in and he asked what I needed. I looked up at him and said " Ezra, my water broke." His eyes grew larger and he rushed to my side. I told him that I had already packed a hospital bag for him and myself and to go get it. He did so and when he out the stuff in the car, he came back into the house and helped me to the car. We drove to the hospital and he asked for Dr. Harding. The nurse called the doctor over and he said, "hey Aria, seems your babies are right on time! We might have your babies here, tonight!" Ezra and I looked at each other and we were really happy to hear this news.

EZRA'S POV:

It was now 9:30 pm and I was holding my babies in both my arms. Keira Lucy Fitz and Ian Michael Fitz born December 12, 2018. Arias eyes began to flutter open when she heard me talking to my kids. I looked up at a smiling Aria and I said, "Thank you Aria, for loving me with all your heart and giving me, I mean us, two beautiful, healthy babies. I love you so much and I will always be there for you, my son, and my daughter."

MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR

Hey guys... I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I decided on twins so that Ezra can have his baby girl, and Aria can have her baby boy. I used the names of the actors because I thought it was really cute. Anyways, thank you for all the support. Bye lovelies❤️

❥Katherine