Fuck my life

Ezra's POV:

It's been 2 weeks and 5 days since Ian was in a hit and run accident, and he was getting weaker everyday. Dr. Kingston gave us three weeks and we have two more days. Aria, Keira, Byron, Ella, mike, and I have been sitting with ian for god knows how long. Everyone's eyes are puffy, but arias eyes were so hollow it looked like she had already become a skeleton. My life right now is so fucked up. God! First my wife, now my son? Worst, Aria has been keeping her distance from me... Right when we need each other the most, she pushes me away. I want to hold her but she can't stand the sight of me!

I walk around the halls of the hospital for about 15 minutes trying to clear my head. But when I pass by the room my children, my son and daughter were born in, I feel my heart collapse. When I get back into the room, I see Aria fall to the ground. I race over to her and catch her as she falls. I call her name but she doesn't respond and everyone rushes over while calling for help. Dr. Kingston rushes in with a group of people and they take Aria away from me. I try to fight to get to the love of my life, but mike and Byron restrict me. Then, Ian's monitor starts to flatline!

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry for the really long wait... And oh my freaking lucian god... 9 more days!!!!! I can't wait! I also have a tumblr account, flawlessezria, if u want to check it out! this story will be in Ezra's POV from now on. Again, thank you for reading and I'll write for you next time! Bye my loves

❥Katherine