The Proposal

THE PROPOSAL

Chapter 6

EZRA'S POV:

Tonight's the night. Tonight will determine if I have a future with Aria or not. I'm really hoping and praying that she'll say yes so we can have the life we've always wanted together, away from rosewood. It was about 9 at night, so it was the perfect time to leave. I asked Aria to dress in the most beautiful dress she had and to meet me at my apartment (Aria was still living at her parents house). I opened the door and I was memorized by how gorgeous Aria looked. She had always been beautiful, but tonight, WOW! I held her hand and we were off to go to the lake where I asked spencer and Emily to help set up our romantic picnic.

ARIA'S POV:

I got a text from Ezra saying to wear my most beautiful dress and to meet him at his apartment. I picked out my light pink dress with some lace on the back, curled my hair to have that nice, beachy look, and did a natural eye makeup with a light foundation and baby pink blush with a sheer pink lipstick and some nude colored heels. After all that I headed to Ezra's apartment and as he opened the door, he was wearing his black and white suit which made him look dashing. "Hi" I said flirtatiously, "hello gorgeous" he said while flashing his boyish smile which made me smile. He grabbed my hand and as we got in the car, he put a blind fold on me and he got in the car and we drove off. It was about a three hour drive from Rosewood and I seriously got really bored, but I didn't mind because the love of my life was right here with me. As I was about to doze off, the car stopped and I felt Ezra lean into my ear and said, " let's go baby".

EZRA'S POV:

I was seriously so nervous about tonight, but as I kept looking at my goddess, the nervousness seemed to float away. We sat down by the river and in the picnic basket, I packed a light salad with some wine. After we ate, we went for a walk and stopped. I got down on one knee and said " Aria Lucy Montgomery, I've loved you ever since I laid my eyes on you. You make my life complete and I would give you the world, the stars, anything you desire... Will you make me the happiest man in the world by becoming my wife?" I said while tears of joy were running down my eyes. Aria leaned in and said yes with her radiant smile that would make anyone fall under her spell. I smiled and put the 7 carat diamond ring on her finger and got up and kissed her passionately. When we broke the kiss, we continued walking along the side of the lake with Aria holding my waist with both arms and my right arm around her neck/ shoulder. I couldn't ask for a more beautiful night to ask the love of my life to share the rest of the world with me. My special day was January 10, 2014.

MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR

OH MY GOSH!!!! I love this chapter so much and I actually cried while writing it cause it was such a precious love story and I'm just a sucker for romantic endings. Next up is their wedding day!!!! Thank you guys again so much for reading my ezria fanics. Love you all!💟

❥Katherine