sweet sweet revenge

As the black car stepped full speed and plummeted into the house, just a second before, Ezra threw himself and pushed Keira out of the way taking on full impact of the car. the car later backed out and sped down the street, turning, and no point of stopping in sight. Everyone else was okay... except for ezra. The car hit him so hard that he went flying across the room, hitting the banister, and falling onto so shards of glass.

Everyone was still a bit woozy, but Keira got up and ran to her dad. A pool of blood started to fill the empty space around her as she cried hysterically. Aria ran over and was in tears as she was about to loose the love of her life... again. But something made her reach over and take Ezra's pulse. There was one! it was quite faint, but she knew from that point on that she would have to take matters into her own hands.

Emily called 911 and paramedics came in a zip and loaded Ezra onto the ambulance. Keira, of course, rode along to see that her father would get to the hospital safely. As the ambulance was about to drive off, Keira turned back to look at her mother.

Keira: Mom? Aren't you coming?
Aria: you go sweetie. there's something I need to take care of first.

little did she know that her mother would go after -A herself.

A/N: OH MY GOSH! I am so sorry that I haven't updated in a long time. I was super busy, as usual... and I forgot to update😂😂 please "forgive me." (Ezra line right there😉). anyways, what did you think of the latest episode? Tbh. I'm really sick and tired of the writers dragging us back and forth. They promised to give us Ezria, and they did! But it was them breaking up... smh. They better do something and fix this shit in season 6 or Im gonna go to ABC family studios and knock some sense into Marlene & the other writers.
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a beautiful day 🌝. until next time my loves xx
❥Katherine