Jealous Much?

Hey guys. I hope your enjoying this story so far. How bout that plot twist huh? Hope you enjoy this next chapter!!!

JEALOUS MUCH?

Chapter 3

HANNA'S POV:

I was about to walk up to Ezra and Aria but as soon as I got up, I saw them kissing and heading to the door. I regretted that I hadn't gone to tell aria that I liked her boyfriend, who was also my teacher. When they left, I got my keys said good bye to the girls, and headed to my car to follow them.

ALISON'S POV:

"Okay, well that was weird." I said to spencer and Emily as they nodded in agreement. Whenever we were around Ezra, Hanna just seemed so jumpy like she had a crush on him or something. Well, I hope she doesn't cause that would just stir up a whole lot of trouble not to mention staling one of your best friends boyfriend.

EZRA'S POV:

Aria and I left the grill and we were back to my apartment, but while we were I the car, aria had her hand all over me, on my neck, down my chest, and between my thigh. "Having fun?" I said to Aria. "Yes, very much fun...." And with at she started kissing my neck and I started to moan in pleasure and when we got to the parking lot, I ran out of my door and went to the passenger side and carried aria out, bridal style, and we started having a heated make out session while walking up the stairs. I got into my apartment, put her down and ripped off my clothes and her clothes and we both made our way to my bed.

ARIA'S POV:

I was teasing ezra the whole ride home home and when we finally got to the parking lot, he ran out of the car and carried me up the stairs while we were making out and when we got to his apartment, he ripped off his clothes and my clothes and made our way to the bed. We got under the covers and Ezra kissed up and down my neck and we started to have sex. I mean, it wasn't the first time I had sex with Ezra, I mean, I did lose my virginity to him but I couldn't ask for a better person to. With all the fun that was going on, I finally stopped thinking when I felt a sharp pain down there. I cried out and ezra asked "Am I hurting you?" I replied with a no and he continued sliding in and that lasted for a good two hours.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

WHOOOOO!!!!! Ezria sex scene! This chapter was so fun to write even though it's no that dirty... Lol anyways how do you like it so far? If you have any questions or ideas that I should know about, please comment or message me. thank so much for reading

❥Katherine