Will it ever be the same?

WILL IT EVER BE THE SAME?

Keira's POV:

It's been a month since we buried Ian and dad and I are with each other trying to overcome our loss. Mom started to wake up and when she asked where Ian was, I had to tell her that we buried him a couple weeks ago and she slipped back into her coma.

It's been a very tough time and I don't wish any of this on anyone... But I am grateful that my dad has stopped with the alcohol and actually turns to me whenever he is depressed.

He's also been going to AA meetings in the hospitals church to stay close to my mom and I am so very proud of him. We haven't really left the hospital since Ian and mom, but today, I'm going to try to get myself and my dad out of the hospital because we need a life too even if it's hard I know that Ian and mom would want us to.

Ezra's POV:

Everyday, I've been going to the church inside the hospital to go to AA meetings and to pray for my family's well being. Keira told me that she would like for us to go out and just go home for one night and try to forget everything's that happened.

I know that it would be the best thing for us but it's just so hard to let go when Aria is still in a coma. I finally agree to leave the hospital for just one day and go home with Keira.

Authors message:

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait. Can we talk about pll for a second, like DAMN! Don't shoot Arias man unless you want to get smacked with a shot gun and fall off a stage to die. I'm actually so happy that Shauna died because I just hated her from he beginning. Her character was just always so bitchy & when Aria saved her friends and got justice for Ezra by killing Shauna, I was like oh thank god! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and please vote & comment what you think about this story or just ask whatever random question you can come up wi th and I'll try my best to answer! Thank you lovelies💘

❥Katherine