whAt?

It's been a month since Aria woke up from her coma and even though the Fitz family is still on their emotional roller coaster, they've pulled through it, together.

{Aria talking to Ezra}

you remember how -A was always pulling my strings back then?

Yeah, why? What's going on Aria?

Well, I think that it has come back and instead of hurting me, it's turned it's attention to Keira. Ezra, we have to confront Keira about this! I will not let it take my only child left away from me!

Babe. Calm down, okay? We'll confront Keira in the morning and we'll do everything in our power to protect our daughter. Do you think we should call your friends over? I think it would help.

Yeah, yeah that sounds like a good idea.

THE NEXT MORNING

Alison, Emily, Hanna, and Spencer are in the living room with Aria and Ezra waiting for Keira to come home.

Hanna: ugh how long have we been here?

Spencer: Han, come on seriously? It's been three minutes!

Suddenly , Keira walks into the house with all eyes on her.

"Hi mom, dad, aunt Alison, Emily, Hanna and Spencer. What's going on here?"

Ezra: honey, sit down. We want to talk to you about something. It's really important

Keira: okay? What's going on?

Aria: have you been getting texts from a person or an unknown id with the signature -A?

Keira: mom, dad, before you freak out.....

A/N:

OMG! Did you guys watch PLL last night?! I was so happy and I was legit crying when ezria had their moment. 😍. Okay so, let's rant (warning, if you haven't watched pll, I suggest you not read what I'm about to say) at first, when Ali came back go school and everyone was looking at her, I felt really bad because she's honestly trying to get in everyone's good graces and is trying to make up for what she did to them years ago and I truly think that some people are willing to forgive her, but the freaking MONA screws everything up like, bish whet? Gawdddd I was so pissed when she showed everyone that edited video of Ali slapping her. That bitch deserved it! And yeah, Caleb's back and I think there will be #Haleb soon! And can we talk about ezria?! Omfg I was so happy and i thought it was really cute when Ezra got the whipped cream off arias lip😘 and dudeeee we've waited 100 episodes for that sex scene and let me tell you, it was totally worth it and in my opinion, it was better then the other ships... Just saying! And when the house exploded, I was sweating and I was so scared but did you see in the background? it was Ezra holding arias hand and protecting her ❤️ anyways, I would love to hear what you guys thought about tonight's episode so leave comments or send me a direct message! I love to hear what you guys think and don't forget to vote! I love you guys so much and you don't know how happy I am that I have such great reader like you guys(: oh! And before I forget, if you guys want even more ezria, follow my blog on tumblr! "flawlessezria" I post edits that I make and REBLOG about everything ezria and I make my own posts too! Bye guys!

❥Katherine