New Parents

NEW PARENTS

Chapter 12

ARIA'S POV:

It's been two months since the babies were born, and Ezra and I just adore them so much! They're the cutest little angles ever! But... Ezra and I haven't been getting any sleep so Emily and Ali offered the babysit the twins so that Ezra and I could have a date night. God, i could really use a night with no crying or anything and I'm sure Ezra really needs it too. He's been such a good daddy to the twins. When the babies get fussy and I'm about to get up, I see Ezra bending down next to them talking about his day and how much he loves them and me. I really can't ask for a more perfect husband.

* THE NEXT DAY *

EZRA'S POV:

Aria and I have been loving our life so far, except for the sleepless nights... But who really cares about sleep if you have two little babies next to you sleeping and growing up slowly. Tonight is Aria and I's date night. We probably are just gonna cuddle and watch a movie eat some dinner, and probably pass out.

ALISON'S POV:

Today Em and I are taking care of Ian and Keira! We are so excited and we thought it would be a nice gesture to give Aria and Ezra some time off. It was about 8:30 pm when Emily and I arrived at the Fitz house. Aria briefed us on some things that the twins might need and after that, we were off. Ian and Keira spending some quality time with auntie Alison and auntie Emily.

ARIA'S POV:

I never had my babies this far from me from this long before and let me tell you, I was having a panic attack! What if they start crying? What is they get hurt?! I can't do this to my babies! But then Ezra came out and calmed me down and brought me to my senses. Tonight, him and I are going to enjoy our worry free night watching The Great Gatsby, eating some Chinese take out, and mustering in as much sleep as we possibly can.

EZRA'S POV:

The babies are put of the house and Aria and I could enjoy a worry free night. At first, she was panicking because she'd never been separated from the twins for this long, but I calmed her down and we just enjoyed quality time. After dinner, we got comfy on the couch and about 30 minutes into the movie, I looked down to see that Aria was asleep of my lap. I turned off the tv and lights and carried her into our room where we slept until the next morning.

Hey guys I hope your enjoying this story so far! Please comment on what you would like in the next chapter and I will consider putting it in. Thank you again for all the support #ezriaisforever

❥Katherine