5️⃣C I N C O5️⃣

It's been a week since X had came over for dinner and I haven't talked to him since. I planned on staying away from him simply because I was getting attached. It's like Wednesday, today.  There is supposed to be some type of pep rally.

If I didn't come in the middle of the school year, this would be a lot harder. I would be forced to actually talk to people and have to go along with the craze of homecoming and winter balls. That cliche type shit that makes you actually want to kill yourself.

I left my last class and I tried to make a beeline straight to the front doors, but I was stopped by Isaiah. I looked at him and continued to walk until he put his arm in front of me.

"I don't want you getting in trouble. I know how clean your record is," he said and I scoffed.

"You smell like weed," I said rolling my eyes. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the gym. I tried to get out of his grip, but he was to strong.

He sat me down on one of the bleachers and he sat down next to me.

"You son of a bitch. I'll beat your ass," I threatened and he just put an arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

"Calm down," Isaiah said simply and I gave up on fighting. He was stronger than me anyways. There was a basketball game and the cheerleaders came and did a cheer during half time. Some girl stared at me and Isaiah the whole time.

"Why is she staring?", I asked looking up at him. His grip loosened on my hand, but I didn't let him go. I don't know why, but I wouldn't let go.

"She's my ex girlfriend," he said shrugging. I nodded then I felt him grip my hand harder and lead me out of the gym.

"Now you want me to leave," I said now truly annoyed with him. He opened the passenger door for me and without hesitation I got in. I'm giving into him, and I can't stop myself.

He drove me to IHOP where I had my first date. Then he took me to a cliff where I watched my first sunset. Isaiah then took me to his house, where I smoked my first blunt.

We were laying on his couch still smoking. It was my second one and I felt like I was in the clouds. We were laying on opposite sides of the couch just staring at each other. There was this extremely loud knock on the door and Isaiah jumped up. Knocking me off the couch.

"Owww," I groaned and got up. I hear a voice sound through the house. I looked up and Ski was standing in front of me.

"Why'd you get her high?", he asked me and Isaiah laughed.

"Because I like her," he said. I just stared at Ski as he put his hands on my shoulders.

"Get her home or something. You can't just keep her here," Ski said keeping me steady and from falling in my feet, "Never mind. I'll drive her," he said leading me out the front door.

"I'm sorry," I said pouting as I got in the car.

"Yeah okay. X is going to mad as fuck, so don't tell him about this," he said and I nodded and went to sleep. I woke up to Ski shaking the living fucks outta me and I back handed him for him to stop. Not too hard, but hard enough for him to regret touching me.

"Thank you. For driving me home," I said smiling at him and he nodded.

"Remember don't tell X," Ski said pointing at me. I ran inside and I heard his car dive off.

Isaiah may have been the first guy I ever liked. I liked one in middle school, but this didn't feel like that.

I didn't feel like doing any homework, so I just fell asleep. I felt extra tired.

I woke up with a minor headache and my stomach wouldn't stop growling. I decided to eat some frozen waffles after I heated them up in the toaster. I heard my mom throwing up in the bathroom and I began to boil some water.

I decided not to go to school today so I could take care of her. I think she has a stomach bug because she's been in the bathroom all day. I made her some bacon and tea.

I just sat around all day while the twins went to school. I was watching Good Times until I got a call from an unknown number. I hesitated on answering, but I finally did.

"Hey, why weren't you at school today?", a deep voice asked me.

"Uh, who is this?", I asks and they laughed.

"It's Isaiah."

"How'd you get my number, Isaiah?"

"Went through your phone of course. Who's Not Timmy Thick?"

"My mom is sick. That's why I'm not at school."

"You want me to come help take care of your mom while she's sick?"

"No. I'm good," I said even though I wanted him to come over.

"Fine. I'll see you later on today," he said.

"Are you asking or demanding?", I asked him and he just laughed.

"Bye."

"Bye."

I got up and knocked on my moms bathroom door. She groaned and opened it. It smelled horrible.

"I got you some tea," I said and I handed her the mug.

"Baby, I don't think I should drink anything," she said and I nodded.

"It's on the other side of the door if you want it," I said and she smiled at me. I went back down stairs and someone was in my space on the couch. Then I recognized the curly hair that took me out yesterday, "How do you know where I live?"

"Jahseh told me," Isaiah said and I shook my head.

"Whatever. Move over," I said and he scooted closer to the back of the couch. I laid down beside him and continued watching the old show.

"I like you, a lot," I heard him whisper in my ear.

"I don't know how. I've only been here for a week," I said laughing and he just chuckled.

"Trust me. I do," he said and i felt his hand wrap around my waist. Isaiah pulled me closer to him and he kissed my neck.

What did I get myself into?