xxvi [R]

Taehyung

"Jungkookie, where do you keep the sugar?"

"I dunno, why do you need it? Isn't my sweet ass good enough for you?"

I roll my eyes and open up another cupboard in Jungkook's family kitchen, finally finding a bag of sugar hiding in the back corner.

"I'm baking a cake, dumbass" I put the bag on the counter and head to where Jungkook perches on the side of the kitchen table, phone in hand. I ruffle his hair and he looks up, smiling.

"Since when do you bake?" He asks, tilting his head and putting his phone down on the table. I grin and place my hands on either side of his waist, leaning my forehead against his.

"Since never. I thought I'd try and impress your parents with my non-existent skills" I chuckle and he giggles, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Can I be your baking assistant?" Jungkook queries, his warm breath tickling my nose.

"Of course, baby"

I move my head to the side and lean forward, connecting my lips to his. He smiles and kisses back, both of our mouths moving together in sync. It's soft and innocent, my lips moving gently against his own. My fingers stroke the skin covering Jungkook's hips, hands under his white shirt. I detach our lips and go to move my head to the other side, only to hear a crash.

"My phone!" Jungkook yelps and jumps down from the table, kneeling down and picking up a now smashed phone on the floor. He must have accidentally knocked it off the table somehow and it's landed face down on the kitchen tiles.

"That's it. I want death"

"It's just a phone, you can get it fixed" I chuckle at his dramatic antics and pull him up from the floor using his arm. I watch as he presses the power button, the screen lighting up and a wave of relief evident on his worried face.

"Praise the Lord and all he has to offer, it works" Jungkook puts his hands together and looks up at the ceiling and I laugh, slapping his arm.

"Are you gonna help me with this cake or what?" I ask and he nods, a smile replacing the frown that took place on his face. He puts the smashed phone on the table and retrieves two aprons from a hook on the door. One is blue with white polka dots and the other is a light pink with white frills.

"Rock paper scissors. The loser has to wear the pink one" Jungkook grins and lays them both on the table.

"Fine, it's on" I smirk and put out a hand as does he.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!"

I play scissors and he plays paper.

"Ha, I won! Looks like someone is gonna be a lil pink princess~" I tease and dance around the kitchen, picking up the pink apron in the process and, once I get back to Jungkook, throwing it in his face.

"This is so unfair" he pouts and pulls the apron from his face with a miserable expression.

"Life is unfair"

I grab my apron and put it on, tying the straps around my middle. Once I'm done, I look up at Jungkook who seems to be struggling.

"Do you need some help there, Kookie?" I ask and he simply turns so that his back is facing me, white ribbons hanging down from his waist.

"Yes please" he mumbles sheepishly and I smile, stepping forward and tying the ribbon into a large bow. Once satisfied, I move my arms around Jungkook's middle, turning the situation into a cheesy back-hug. I pull his body against my own and he almost stumbles over, gasping.