Sleepover

Aphmau was packing to sleep over at Aaron's house since her mom was taking a business trip.She pack her PJ's, bras, panties, pants, shirts, skirts, and shoes. She thought it was awkward that she had to pack these to sleepover but her mom was going to be gone all summer, so she had to pack her personal and private things and she also got to spend a lot of time with Aaron.

(A/N: Aphmau is 13 and Aaron is 15)

A's Mom: Mija it's time to leave.

A: OKAY! *runs down the stairs with bags.*

They get in the car and drive to Aaron's house and they when they get there Aaron comes out and hugs Aphmau.

Aa: Hello, Ms. Phoenix.

AM: Hello Aaron. See you later Mija.

Aaron and Aphmau enter his house and he shows her where the gest room is and she set her stuff down and Aaron went to his room.

A: I'm so bored. Maybe Aaron and I could do something. *she gets up and goes to his room* Aaron?

Aa: What?

A: I'm bored.

Aa: come inside.

Aphmau opens the door and sees Aaron on his bed with his phone in his face.

Aa: What do you want to do.

A: I don't know.

Aa: Come over here.

Aphmau walk over and Aaron sits up and pulls her onto his lap and goes to her neck.

A: A-Aaron you can't, m-my mom would kill you.

Aa: And? *sucks on her neck.*

Aphmau tries to hold in a moan.

they both have feeling for each other the other doesn't know about.

Aphmau moans and Aaron goes red.

Aa: Aphmau?

A: Yeah?

Aa: You have a sexy moan.

A: *blushes 50 shades of red and hides her face in Aaron's chest.*

Aa: It's ok, don't be embarrassed.

A:Aaron......

Aa: Yea?

A: Do-Do y-you w-want me?

Aa: I don't know, I mean I love you and all but you're 2 years younger then me and so innocent, I don't want to hurt you.

A: But, Aaron...... umm...... *shakes head* Nevermind.

Aa: you know you can tell me anything.

A: I know it's just......

Aa: Just what?

A: (feels her stomach cramp up and holds it.)

Aa: you okay?

A: (shakes head no)

Aa: What's today?

A: July, 22nd, why?

Aa:(points to calander)

A: YOU MARKED IT!

Aa: Let me explain, I marked that day so I know not to get you mad or toy with your emotions.

A:Oh. (gets up and goes to bathroom with what she needs then goes back to Aaron)

Aa: Fixed up?

A: Yep. (a light tint goes on her face because she never thought of talking about this to a guy.)

Aa: Why is your face pink?

A: I never though about talking about this to a guy, especially you.

Aa: Well, You're stuck with me until your mom comes back so get used talking to me about stuff like that.

A:okay, I have a question and I know i'm only 13 but my mom hasn't old me where I came from, do you know?

Aa: Well..... hold on. (gets Aphmau's phone and looks up how babies are made and it tells you where and how with a picture and shows Aphmau)

A: (as she reads her face gets redder and redder.) Oh.....

Aa: Do you ever want  kids in the future?

A:Yeah........(remembers a question from earlier) Aaron please answer this.

Aa: Okay?

A: D-Do you W-want m-me? be honest.

Aa: Thinking:HOW CAN I BE HONEST!

A: Aaron?

Aa: Yes, Aphmau, I want you.

A:*goes to Aaron and sits on his lap and pushes him onto the bed.* Thank you for telling me.

Aa: No problem Aph.....

A: *looks into Aaron's eye and kisses him and pushes him down into a laying down position*

Aa: *feels a tent in his pants and pushes Aphmau off and has untamed eyes.*

A: *see's Aaron has his eyes closed* Aaron?

Aa: It's nothing Aph...... *feels his ears coming out with his tail and dashes to his closet*

A: *runs to closet after it shuts* Aaron, did I do something?

Aa: You did but it wasn't bad but it made my emotions change. *feels pain and feels his ear sprout and tail sprout so he takes his clothes off so he won't ruin them*

A: *Opens closet doors and sees what she thinks isn't Aaron.* AHHHH

Aa: *remembers it hurts to talk human when in WW form so he walks over to her*

A: please don't hurt me.

Aa: *nuzzles her and smells a lot of new smells, he smells Aphmau's red friend and nuzzles her again on her neck*

A; Aaron?

Aa:  *looks in mirror and sees why Aphmau was scared, he's all wolf*

A: Wow, you're so fluffy. *holds his paw in her soft, small hand*

Aa: *sits there with her and hears words he'd never thought he'd hear*

A: I wish I was a WW.

Aa: *sits there and his tail his either wagging or thumping against the floor*

A: *falls asleep against Aaron but Aaron changes back to normal and has to get his clothes back but Aphmau is sleeping on top of him.*

Aa; Aph.......

A: *stirs but doesn't wake up*

Aa; Aph....

A: *wakes up and sees Aaron doesn't have a shirt or anything else on and goes 100 shades of red and hides her face on her bed.* Aaron what happened?

Aa: First just know that you still have clothes on so nothing happened between us.

A: That's all I needed to know.