periods 3

Aphmau and Aaron were happy that they were going to be a mom and dad but Aphmau started wondering, her stomach hasn't gotten any bigger and she's 3 months. She took a test to be sure and she cried when she saw the results, negative. Aaron came home and when to their room and saw Aphmau in bed in all black. "Aph?" "Hey Aaron." Aaron went over and lied down with her. "You okay?" "Aaron what would you do if I wasn't pregnant?" "I'd be fine with that, why do you ask?" "I never took a test and it's 3 months in, I took a test and I'm not pregnant." Aaron hugs Aphmau and she cries. "It's ok Aph, maybe the universe says we can't have kids because we still have an adventure." "Maybe." Aphmau falls asleep and so does Aaron. Aphmau wakes up during the night and goes downstairs and thinks. "he released in me but I'm not pregnant.' She lifts her shirt to see a bump, not just any bump a baby bump and she runs upstairs. "AARON!" Aaron wakes up and sees Aphmau smiling. 'Yeah?" "look" Aphmau lifts her shirt and he sees the baby bump. "You are pregnant!" Aaron hugs her and kisses her stomach. "The test was only a dollar but I thought it was true." "Dollar store tests and be inaccurate sometimes." "I figured that out now." Aphmau and Aaron are happy and Aphmau remembers that it hasn't been 3 months but only 1 and it's been 3 months since her month. "I got my month and when we found out mixed up and so it's been 1 month." Aphmau and Aaron go back to sleep and they wait for their bundle of joy but how will her friends and mom act when they find out especially since Zane is over-protective and her mom doesn't like Aaron.