Fun Carnival ride.

Aphmau and Aaron go to a carnival alone and they go on a ride what you sit and hold the handles and spin, right now Aphmau and Aaron are just friends.

A: A-Aaron.....

Aa: Yeah?

A; Does it spin?

Aa: Yeah...

A: oh..... ( I can't go on rides that spin, my pants will come off because they're silk jeans.)

Aa: Ready?

A: Can I just tell you something before we go on?

Aa: Anything...

A: My pants are silk and if I go on the rides that spin....they'll slip off and I forgot to wear panties..... (blushes)

Aa: (smiles and takes his jacket off, he's wearing a shirt, and puts it through the belt loops on her silk jeans and ties it) That'll work....

They go on the ride and Aphmau is worried. They start spinning and Aphmau feels her pants coming down and blushes. Aaron looks over and sees Aphmau worried and blushing and looks down to see her pants falling down. Lucky is only them and they can't fall off.

A: It didn't work......(blushes and feels them slipping off more until they pass her bikini line and Aphmau closes her eyes embarrassed)

Aa: You okay Aph....?

A: N-no... 

Aa: Aphmau look at me.....

Aphmau looks at him red as a cheery.

Aa: If they fall off I won't look, okay?

A: Ok.....

The ride goes faster and Aphmau's pants fall down to her ankles and the cold air hits it and she pees herself but Aaron doesn't notice and Aaron looks away. The ride stops and Aphmau doesn't want to move.

Aa: Aph?

A: Y-yeah?

Aa: Can I look?

A: I kind of need help..... I don't want to move.

Aaron opens his eyes and tries not to stare at her area and stands In front of her and leans down and kisses her.

A: Aaron?

A: A-Aphmau I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me I just-----

Aphmau kisses him and fogets her pants fall down that's is until Aaron goes to place his hand on her leg that he feels her soft skin and pulls away from the kiss and Aphmau then remembers. Aphmau stands up and pulls her pants up, embarrassed.

Aa: *whispers in her ear* (your cute when you blush)

4 days later Aphmau tells Katelyn the story but leaves out the part about her pants.

K: Really?!

A: Yeah....

Aa: Hey Aph, Katelyn....

K: Aphmau was just telling me what happened at the carnival....

Aa: Did she tell you the part where the ride was spinning?

K: No! what happened?!

A: Nothing!, nothing happened..... (looks at Aaron with those eyes)

Aa: Aphmau wore silk pants and during the ride they slipped off, I looked away being respectful, and Aphmau sat there frozen I bet you already know what happened after that.

K: So what I'm getting is, you guys went on a spin ride, Aphmau's pants came off, you peed yourself, you looked away, then kissed her, rambled on, she kissed you, you placed your hand on her undressed leg and she remembered?

A: Y-yeah, that's it....

Katelyn goes home leaving Aphmau and Aaron at the ice cream place.

A: why?

Aa: ?

A: Why did you tell her......

Aa: She's your step sister!

A: Step sisters don't have to know everything!

Aa: I bet your boyfriends don't either!

A: (stops looking mad but is pissed and tears form...) What boyfriends!

Aa: Huh?

A: I never had a boyfriend!

Aa: Ap----

A: I've only had you for a guy figure in my life that is until I met the others.....

Aa: Aphmau I thought you had boyfriends in High School.

A: No....... I liked this guy but we never dated.

Aa: I liked this girl but we never dated.

(they say this at the same time)

A: I only knew them as Fc.

Aa: I only knew them as Shu.

Aa+A: You?!

A: (hugs Aaron) You were my only crush and heartbreak when you were with Lily....

Aa: I loved you but you always hung out with Travis, Katelyn, Garroth, or Laurence, and Lily wasn't my Girlfriend, she just said that.

Aphmau and Aaron look at each other and kiss then head home and they go back 4 days and talk about it.

Aa: You peed yourself?

A: it was winter what was I supposed to do?

Aaron kisses Aphmau and rubs his member against her pussy.

A: A-AARON!

Aa: A-APHMAU!

They moan then stop and laugh until a knock on the door.

A/N I know this was more of a one-shot but come on, they need a break from welcoming kids into their lives, plus I had this idea for about 1 week now.