Camping

A/N When it's (()) it's what their thinking.

Aaron decided to bring Aphmau camping because she's never been camping before. Aaron drives to Aphmau's house and knocks on the door. Aphmau opens the door. " Hey Aaron." "Hey Aph, pack yet?" "no." Aphmau looks down and sighs."Come on let's pack some stuff." "how long we staying?" "about 2 weeks."Aphmau thinks and sighs, ((that's when I start.)) Aphmau leads Aaron up to her room. "So what we packing?" "Shirts, pants, tank tops, shorts, and I'll get the rest." "Ok." Aphmau and Aaron go through her dressers and pack some clothes. Aphmau takes a duffle bag and packs some bras, underwear. Then she heads to the bathroom and packs some toilet paper, some tampons. Aaron takes her bags and goes to see where she went. "Aphmau?" "One sec!" Aphmau finishes packing and grabs her phone and comes out of the bathroom. "Ready?" "Yep." Aphmau and Aaron hop in his truck and head to their camp site.  When they arrive at the campsite Aaron offers to take the duffle bag but Aphmau say no. "What'd you pack in there anyways?" "just a few odds and ends." Aphmau blushes and hopes out of the truck. (p.s. the truck doors don't open it's more you climb out of the window like those jeeps) "Like what?" "Just a few things all need." "ok." Aphmau helps Aaron with the bags. They set up the tent and start a fire. It begins to get a little chilly so Aphmau sits by the fire. "Cold?" "little." Aaron sits beside Aphmau and wraps an arm around her. Aphmau leans on his shoulder and falls asleep. Aaron picks her up and brings her to the tent and lays her down.

1 weeks later.

 "Come on Aaron!" Aphmau and Aaron head to a lake for swimming and they hope in. "This feels so good." Aphmau begins swimming and Aaron notices something. "Aphmau, you're bleeding!" Aphmau looks down and gets out of the lake and grabs her duffle bag and goes behind a tree. Aaron worries about her and goes to check on her. "Aphmau?" Aaron goes behind the tree and Aphmau covers her womanhood with the duffle bag. "Aaron!" Aaron closes his eyes and says, "You could have told me and we could have planned it another time." "But, we were so excited and I really wanted to go so I packed some things I needed." "finish up and I'll be at the tent." Aaron walks back to the tent and Aphmau finishes up and packs her things up and runs back to the tent. "Aaron?" "Yeah?" "I'm sorry for not telling you." "It's okay, I know you get embarrassed when you talk about personal problems." "Yeah." "come here." Aphmau walks over and Aaron kisses her and she's surprised. "A-Aaron?" "I'm sorry I just---" Aphmau kisses him and he kisses back. "Aaron I like you." "I like you too Aphmau." "No I mean as more than a friend." "That's I meant too, I love you." "I-I-L-love y-you t-too" Aaron hugs Aphmau and pulls her down and she ends up on top of him. "good night." night Aph." Aphmau falls asleep on Aaron and he falls asleep.

They have 3 days left.

Aphmau and Aaron just got back from the lake, Aphmau and Aaron go inside the tent and make out. "I love you." " I love you too." Aphmau kisses Aaron and he snakes his hands under her shirt and she pulls away. "What are doing?" "I didn't know if you wanted more or just wanted to stop there." "We can do more if you want." "Only if you're comfortable with it." Aphmau nods and they start kissing again and she helps him take off her shirt. Aphmau takes off Aaron jacket. Aaron grabs her pants and looks at her as if asking if she wants to. Aphmau nods and her pants come off. Aphmau unzips his jeans and takes them off now both are in their undergarments. "Ready Aphmau?" Aphmau nods and Aaron unclips her bra and when it falls she covers herself and looks at Aaron. "Please don't look Aaron." " I won't" Aphmau uncovers herself and Aaron stares at her caramel/hazel/ Amber eyes. Aphmau makes Aaron stand up and she pulls down his boxers and pushes him back down to sit and she plays with his dick. "A-Aphmau......" "Yes?" "stand up." Aphmau stands up and Aaron grabs her waist and hovers her over his manhood. "Aaron....." "Yeah?" "Can you take it out before you know." "Sure." Aaron lowers Aphmau down and she yelps in pain and Aaron stops. "You okay?" "It just hurts." "It will" Aphmau tells him to go and he lowers her again and this time they meet eye to eye. "I love you Aaron.." "I love you too Aphmau, can I start?" "Yeah." Aaron brings Aphmau up and down and up and down. "A-A-A-A-A-Aaron......" "You okay?" "it feels so good....... harder Aaron please." Aaron picks up the pace and Aphmau moans louder. Aphmau feels a knot in her stomach and it begins to untie. "A-A-A-AARON!" Aphmau came and soon after he came accidently and lay down and pant. "That was amazing Aaron." "We should do it again. For the next night they do it again and on the last day Aphmau wakes up and runs outside the tent and pukes and notices she's naked and goes back inside and sees Aaron naked and wakes him up. "You okay Aph?" "Aaron did we have sex?" "Yeah but I didn't force you on anything.." "Aaron I think I'm pregnant." "I always wanted a family with you.!" "Really?" Aaron nods and hugs Aphmau and when they get back at Aaron house and Aphmau takes a test. "Aaron!" "What?" "Positive!" Aaron hugs Aphmau. "We're starting a family!" "Yeah." Aphmau cries tears of joy.

A/N Finally a long smut with paragraphs I hope you enjoy this and comment below your ideas thank you and this took a while to write, 100 words.)