Swimming

Aaron and Aphmau go into the forests behind his house and they find the pond they were looking for. Aphmau then remembers that she forgot her swim wear. Aphmau  just sits there with her feet in the water. Aaron on the other hand is in the water swimming around. Aphmau's mind wonders and then she's pulled into the water. the thing that Aaron doesn't know is that Aphmau can't swim. Aaron pulls Aphmau in the water and holds her above the water but Aphmau keeps trying to get out of his grip.

A: AARON. let me go, the water's too cold!

Aa: Question, can you swim?

At this question Aphmau stops trying to get out of Aaron's grip and stays still and feels his grip on her loosen and she starts to panic.

A: (feels his arms leave and she whips around and holds on.) I can't swim.

Aa: ok. (hold her again and asks something.) Where's your swimwear?

A: I forgot them.

Aa; it's just us you know.

A: And?

Aa: you could take off your shirt and pants and swim in your undergarments.

A; (blushes and just thinks and tells Aaron to go to the edge of the pond.)

Aphmau gets on dry land and behind a tree and undresses  and yells to Aaron to close his eyes. she goes to the edge of the water and gets in and tells Aaron to open his eyes Aaron opens his eyes and all Aphmau is wearing is her panties and a bra that is his favorite colors red and black.

A:(remembers she can't swim and clings to Aaron.) S-sorry.

Aaron holds her close and swims around with her until she starts to doze off and the water is getting warmer from the sun so they get out and Aphmau goes behind the tree to get dressed and Aaron stands on the other side of the tree. Aphmau gets dressed and walks around the tree and sees Aaron waiting. On the way to the house where they're staying this summer Aphmau gets tired and shivers. Aaron pulls Aphmau close and they walk home. They get home and Aaron happened to carry Aphmau so he put her down on the bed and went to his room. Aaron realized it was really hot and went to check on Aphmau. Aphmau was sweating terribly so he picked her up and brought her to his room and took her clothes off and put the A/C on and he went into his closet and got out a big t-Shirt and puts it on Aphmau. The next morning Aphmau wakes up to see that's she's sleeping with Aaron and it's really cold in the room so she covers up a bit and looks over at Aaron. Aaron moves to face Aphmau and wraps his arms around her and she blushes. She looks down and she's in one of his shirts but doesn't remember putting it on.

A: Aaron~

Aa: 5 more minutes.

A:  (gets a cup of water and goes back to Aaron and whispers something in his ear)

Aa: (wakes up and gets splashed with the water)

Aphmau's on the floor laughing

Aa: (gets up and tackles Aphmau giving her a wet hug)

A: AHHHH!

Aa: What do you want to do today?

A: First off, where'd I get the shirt?

Aa: It was really hot last night so I brought you in here with A/C and changed you into one of my shirts.

A: *kisses Aaron* Thanks for that.