Secrets out.

Aph POV

I was sitting on our bedroom floor petting Aaron's fluffy werewolf ears.

Aa: Why do you like my ears so much?

A: They're fluffy.

Aa: How about if I did that to your ears?

A: *stops petting him and covers her ears.* No!

Aa: Then stop petting me for a little bit.

A: Then who's fluffy ears can I pet?

Aa: How about. *holds up her wolf plush*

A: *Blushes and accepts it and pets it*

Aa: You still have it from High School?

A: I kept it because you went to college. *looks down*

Aa: Aph, it's okay.

A: I just missed you I had to go through 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th grade without you.

Aa: I'm sorry.

A: It's fine Aaron.

Aaron stands up and pulls Aphmau up by her waist and she shrieks.

A: Aaron put me down!

Aaron puts Aphmau on the bed.

A: What d-do y-you wanna d-do o-on h-here?

Aa: Nothing just talk.

A: About?

Aa: If I never went to college and we never met what would you be like?

A: *thinks the way Aaron changed her life and things the opposite.) You made me more open to other and made me fall in-love with you. If I never met you, I would be a quiet nerd that doesn't feel love from any guys.

A: Did you have any BF's when I was gone.

A: *Aphmau looks at him with sad eyes* I didn't date anyone after you left because I thought of I did I would betray you.

Aa: How was being female Alpha?

A: I never got a say in what to do and the Alpha male always took control.

Aa: Was he better than me?

A: though you didn't tell me, he was way worse than you, and plus, Ein didn't like you because I was talking to you.

Aa: I missed you so much in college, I wore the bandana once in a while though.

A: I missed you too and I never knew you were a werewolf, is that why you were passing WW101?

Aa: Yeah.

A: What time is it?

Aa: 4 minutes till 3.

A: In the morning?

Aa: Yeah.

A: *her eyes get heavy and as she falls asleep she hits Aaron's lap.*

Aa: Good Night Aph. *kisses her forehead.*

A: *smiles*

Aaron slightly picks up Aphmau and sets her on his bed and lies down with her.

A/N I wanted to do something other than just what I have been writing and just have Aaron and Aphmau do their own little catch up time and that's it.