periods pt 2

Aphmau and Aaron were waiting to welcome their new member of the family but Aphmau got cramps and started bleeding but she thought it was her month so she went to the bathroom and fixed herself when she came out of the bathroom she saw Aaron on the couch and went over to him. "hey Aaron." "Hey Aphmau, you okay?" "yeah just another normal day." "Why were you in the bathroom?" "it's my month." "Aph, you don't get your month while pregnant." "Then what was it?" "Aph, you had a miscarriage." "Does that mean?" "I'm sorry Aph." Aphmau cuddles up to Aaron and he holds her. "It's fine Aph, maybe this is the universe telling us we aren't ready for a kid." "maybe." Aphmau and Aaron go upstairs to her room and fall Asleep and in the morning Aphmau wakes up and remembers the other day. Aaron wakes up and pulls Aphmau into a hug and kisses her. "Hey Aaron?" "Yeah?" "Can we make another baby?" "If you want?" Aphmau kisses Aaron and takes off his jacket and he removes her shirt and pants. Aphmau removes his jeans and kisses him down to his boxers. "A-Aph." "Yeah?" Aaron unclips her bra and removes her panties and she removes his boxers and climbs onto his manhood. "Ready?" Aphmau nods and he enters her slowly and she gasps and tears up. "Aph?" "It just hurt still." "it's ok" Aaron starts thrusting and Aphmau is a moaning mess. "a-a-a-a-a-a--a-a-Aaron!" Aaron smiles at this. "Faster~! Harder~!" Aaron goes harder and faster and her juices are running down her legs as he thrusts and they become easier. Aaron came inside her and they collapse on the bed  and Aaron still has his member inside Aphmau. They falls asleep and in the morning Aphmau goes to move and feels something penetrating her and looks under the blankets and wakes up Aaron. "Yeah?" "You're still inside me." Aaron gets out and Aphmau and she lays down more comfortable and she gets up and goes to the bathroom and pukes but she doesn't need to take a test to know she's pregnant so she goes to the room and sees Aaron looking at her and she walks over in pain, "Aph, did I go too hard?" "A little bit." "so?" "I think this time the universe will know we're ready." but is she really pregnant?

THANK YOU FOR 300 READS! 398 words