Periods 4

Aphmau and Aaron decide to tell their friends." you sure about this?" "yeah, but I'm nervous, we won't get one word out before they see the bump." "Then wear this." Aaron hands her one of his sweatshirts. "plus it's cold out." "thanks Aaron." "Wanna go?" "Sure." Aphmau and Aaron go to the guys' house where everyone is. When they go inside everyone looks at them and Aphmau freezes up and slowly walks over to sit down and she puts her hands in the pockets and looks down. "Aph, what did you wanna talk about?" "What ever I saw Katelyn, Zane, Laurance, Garroth, don't get mad." "What happened?" "Something really big." " Does it have to do with a body part?" "yeah." "Does it have to do with Aaron." "Both of us." "Does it have to do with us?" "Not really." "are we gonna be important to this?" Can I just say it?" "Say it." "Well-" "Does I have to do with your stomach?" Aphmau freezes at this and scratches her head. "Maybe." "Aphmau tell us." "I'm pregnant." everyone stares at them and Aphmau stands up. Katelyn pulls laurance and Garroth and talks to them. "Guy, don't do anything because Aph would be upset and Aaron would get mad." "What about you?" "I'm fine with it, do you really think that it was their first time doing that, Aphmau told me they tries before but she miscarried." "Oh." They walk and Katelyn hugs Aphmau and they leave and go to her mom's house. " MOM!" "MIJA! you........" "hey." They go inside and sit down. "Mija take the sweatshirt off for a while." "no it's fine." "I insist." "ok." Aphmau takes the sweatshirt off and her mom sees the bump. "AARON!" "oh no." "Aphmau......." "Surprise?" "boy or girl?" "we don't know yet." Aphmau and Aaron go home and she does to the bedroom. "you okay?" "I'm fine Aaron, just tired and the baby kicks." "well you know the baby's active." "too active, they're kicking a soccer ball." "get some rest." 8 months later. "AARON!" "WHAT!?" "THE BABY'S COMING!" Aaron goes to the hospital with Aphmau and they have a baby girl and a baby boy. "2?" "Yeah." after 3 weeks they all go home and see her mom and their friends there and she freezes again and set down the carrier and looks at the group. Aaron comes in with another carrier and he sees the group. They talk for a while then they leave. Aphmau looks at her babies and thinks. how id you two fit inside me? "Aph!" "Yeah?" "What of you ant for lunch?" "left over pizza?" "sure." Aaron gets the leftover pizza and goes over to Aphmau and they have some lunch. "What do you want to do now?" "we still haven't gotten the nursery done!" "Well, last week I finished it for you and I put neutral colors." "Really!" "yep." Aphmau kisses Aaron and he kisses back. They put the babies in their bed and they head to their room. "hey Aph?" "Yeah" "Do you want to....." "I'm kind of sore right now. " "it's fine we don't need to do it right now." "ok." 3 months later they put the babies in their bed and head to their room." Do you wanna?" "Sure." Aaron kisses Aphmau and she kisses back. Aaron takes her shirt and pants off and Aphmau takes his pants and jacket off. Aaron rips her panties off and unclips her bra. Aphmau pulls his boxers off and she sees that he's excited and she giggles. Aaron sits on the edge of the bed and Aphmau sits on his lap and he puts his hands on her ass holding her and he slips himself into her with ease and she doesn't feel anything and starts thrusting and he hears her moans. Aphmau tangles her hands in his hair. Aaron slips himself out and she heads to the bathroom. "Aph?" "I'm fine." Aphmau uses the bathroom and she also wipes her vaginal area to she doesn't smell and goes back out. Aaron goes over and puts her legs on his shoulders and kisses her thigh very close to her vagina. He sticks his tongue in her and licks all of her she moans and grabs his hair. Aaron licks, sucks and nibbles her pink flesh. in the past 9 minutes Aphmau had 9 orgasms, nine wonderful orgasms. Aaron stops and puts her on the bed and she grabs his penis and plays with it and he groan and moan and Aphmau sucks him and takes her mouth off and Aaron orgasms and she sees the oozing white liquid and laps it up and swallows it. "tastes good." Aaron blushes at this and Aphmau giggles. Aaron slips inside her again and thrusts until he came again and they collapse on the bed and fall asleep.

DONE!