Miss. Fortunate (misfortunate)

Aphmau woke up, ate breakfast, went up stairs and texted Aaron. 

Shu: What ya doing?

Fc: Nothing much. Want to come over?

Shu: Sure.

Aphmau takes a shower and puts on a red rumper and heads out. Aphmau goes to Aaron's house and rings the doorbell.

Aa: Hey Aph.

A: Hi.

Aaron brings Aphmau inside and they sit on the couch and watch Anime.

Aphmau heads to the bathroom and since she wore a rumper she takes it off and it falls to her ankles.

Aaron doesn't know Aphmau's in there and he goes in the bathroom.

A: AAORN!

Aa: (looks at Aphmau and she covers herself) I'm sorry, I didn't know you were in here.

Aphmau looks down and finally realizes that she looks naked and she is and she blushes very red.Aaron leaves the bathroom and Aphmau finishes up.

A: (comes out of the bathrrom and she's met by a kiss so she kisses back)

Aa: (pulls away and smies at Aphmau) 

A: (feels the person pull away and looks at them.) Aaron?!

Aa: Nice Kiss. (holds her by the waist)

A:(blushes and gets out of his grip and sits on the couch) Can we finish watching the Anime?

Aa: Sure. 

During the anime a kissing comes on and Aphmau looks at Aaron and he looks at her.

A: (kisses Aaron)

Aa: (kisses Aphmau 

A: Should we go to your room?

Aphmau And Aaron go to his room and once in there she takes off his jacket and pants and he takes off her rumper)

A: I love you

Aa: I love you too.

Aphmau takes off his boxers and looks at his length.

Aa: Aphmau......

A: (looks up at Aaron blushing.) yeah?

Aa: (unclips her bra and pulls her panties off.)

A: (takes her hand and plays with his manhood and squeezes it and rubs it and sees pre-cum)

Aaron takes her hands off him and pulls her closer and he slides in at once and she buries her head in his shoulder and cries)

A: Aaron it hurts!

Aa: It's fine.

Aphmau says go and Aaron thrusts into her.

Aa: ((so tight and wet))

A: ((So big and wide))

Aphmau moans and she came and soon he came and the next day Aphmau woke up his bed naked and next to a naked Aaron and she ran to the bathroom and puked, she took a test and cried, the next day Aphmau goes over to Aaron's house

Aa: Hey Aph, you okay?

A: remember 2 days ago?

Aa: (remembers that day) Yeah.

A: (looks down and cries) Aaron, I'm pregnant.

Aa: (grabs her chin and kisses her) I always wanted a family with you.

A: Really?

Aa: This might be a bad time but, Will you be my girlfriend?

A: I'M PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD!

Aa: So?

A: I'd say we were already.

Aphmau and Aaron spend the rest of the week together ,night and day.