Lady and A Tramp

Aphmau is a very pretty lady who is treated with respect but she doesn't like parties

Aaron on the other hand, he uses girl as tricks, he breaks hearts and loves parties to pick his next girl.

K: Come on Aph, we're going to a party.

A: but you know me, I don't like parties plus, the 'tramp' will be there.

K: Don't lie, you like him.

A: Even if I did, he uses girls.

K: You could change that.

A: How?

K: You're beauty.

Aphmau gives in and goes to the party and sees the 'Tramp'

A: *walks by* Hello 'Tramp'.

Aa: Why do people call me that?

A: You use girls and break hearts.

Aa: But it's what I do

A: Really?

Aa: Why do you care!

A: Because I love you Tramp! *covers her mouth and goes over Katelyn.* I have to go.

K: Why?

A: I lost it on Tramp.

K: And by that?

A: I told him.

K: We're staying.

A: Fine. 

Aphmau walks back to where the Tramp is and sits down and puts her hands on her forehead and leans forward think.

Aa: Thinking of me?

A: Get lost Tramp.

Aa: You were the one who said you loved me.

A: (looks at him and has tears in her eyes.) You know....

Aa: Know what?

A: It hurts seeing you with other girls but someone in front of you who loves you for not being a Tramp and by what's inside of you. *tears run down her cheeks.* I hate seeing you with others.

Aa: I may be a Tramp but Tramps can change.

A: What are you saying?

Aa: Will you be my girlfriend?

A: (did the Tramp ask me...) Yes!

Aphmau and the Tramp kiss and Katelyn and everyone sees.

Aa: My first kiss.

A: Huh?

Aa: I never kissed another girl, your my first.

A: You're my first kiss too.

K: Hey Aph, I made that 'Tramp' story up, he doesn't use anyone but when you told me you liked him, I had to tell you that story...

A: KATELYN!

Aaron smiles and wraps his arms around Aphmau. "I love you Aph." "I love you too Tramp."

Aphmau and Aaron hang out at his house and Aphmau falls asleep on his shoulder and he brings her to his bedroom and they fall asleep. (no smut just a quick story.)