Questions and First Time

Aphmau and Aaron were sitting around in his bedroom talking and laying on his bed.

Aa: "Aph, can ask you something?"

A: Sure.

Aa: Okay but it may sound weird.

A: Just tell, I also have a question for you.

Aa: When did you have your first time?

A: I haven't yet.

Aa: Soooo. what's your question?

A: When was your first time?

Aa: Actually, I never had a first time either.

A:Well , we could, change that

Aa: How?

A: '(///0~0///) *Kisses Aaron and pushes him down.*

Aa: *kisses back and snakes his hands up her shirt and off her head.*

When Aphmau realizes that she has no shirt on she covers herself.  Aaron pulls her hands away and then he takes his hand and unhooks her bra to reveal her double D breasts and he stares.

A: It's not nice to Stare~

Aaron looks up at Aphmau who's blushing madly and he  takes off his shirt.  Aaron asks aphmau is she wants to be tied up and she says yes. She gets tied up with Aaron's belt and he takes off his pants and boxers to reveal his 12 inch member. Aphmau starts raising her hips telling him that she can't wait. Aaron takes off Aphmau's shorts and sees her already wet purple panties and fingers her through the fabric.

"AhHhHhHh~! Aaron!"

He fingers her even more and she's even more wet. Aaron  takes her panties in his teeth and looks up smirking. He pulls them down to her feet and spits them out.  Aphmau feels the coldness from the a/c from the window blowing straight at her and it feels so good on her pussy.

Aaron looks at her as if to ask if she's ready.

She nods and Aaron puts his right hand on her waist and she gets one hand free and brings it  down to guide him into her.

As Aaron goes into Aphmau she feels her walls stretching and cries a little.

Aa: Does it hurt?

A: *nods*

Aa: *pulls out a little and bends down and kisses her* Sorry.

A: Aaron why does it hurt so much?

Aa:!, it stretches your woo hoo more and 2, it could be your small size.

A: But Aaron I want you.

Aa: I want you too. *leans down to kiss her and pushes in again on accident.* Sorry!

A: Actually it didn't hurt that time.

Aaron decides to go slow at first.

After a while they came and they got dressed for bed and in the morning Aphmau wakes up and runs to the bathroom.

A: AARON!

Aaron wakes up and runs to Aphmau.

Aa: WHAT?!

A: I'M PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY OR BABIES!

Aa: *hugs her and she hugs back*

9 months later they have 2 boys and a girl.

Baby Girl: Alina

Baby Boy 1 : Zak

Baby Boy 2:  Jacob