Christmas (One shot.)

Aphmau, Katelyn, and KC were throwing a Christmas party and inviting everyone. Aphmau really wanted to sing so she set this thing up that she could sing from anywhere and they could hear her. *They live in New York*

K: Everyone's here!

While everyone's chatting and doing what they want Aphmau goes to the roof and puts a headset with a mic. She messages Katelyn to tell them to listen.

K: Everyone! Listen! Everyone sits down and listens.

Aphmau begins singing.

L: Who was that?

Aphmau texts Katelyn not to say.

K: They want to be kept secret.

Aphmau texts her again and says she'll sing again.

K: They're singing again.

Everyone listens to the songs she sings.

When she sings this they hear her crying.

K: Oh no. 

Katelyn texts Aphmau to see if she's ok and she texts back this song brings back when her and Shane broke up. and Katelyn texts back ok. Aphmau slips in through the window and takes the headset off.

A: What'd I miss?

L: An amazing singer.

A: Heard from my room.

G: Why were in there?

A: Tired.

L : Can you sing?

Everyone looks at her and she looks at them.

A: I don't sing.

Z: Sure you can I hear people sing all the time.

A: Well, I don't. (at least not in front of people.)

L: Huh?

A: Nothing.

Aa: No ones heard you sing. 

Aphmau just walks up to her room and looks at the headsets and grabs her coat and headsets and runs out the door and everyone follows her to Times Square. 

K: Aphmau you don't have to prove anything.

A: I want to and show Laurance I can sing.

Aphmau puts on the headsets and takes her phone out and connects to the speakers everyone around and the main speakers.

A: (covers mic) Ready?

They nod

Aphmau uncovers the mic and she goes to the center and everyone is watching even people just eating at places or passers that stop to listen.

After this everyone claps and she goes over to the group.

L: That girl was still better,  I would love to date her.

Aphmau looks at Katelyn and they stifles a laugh.

L: What's funny, I wanna date her, she has an angelic voice and I bet she's beautiful.

A: You got 2 things right. (tries not to laugh.)

L: How many songs did she sing?

Everyone thinks and Aphmau blurts out.

A: She sang 5....now 6.

Z: That was you?

L: She's lying.

A: I sang, All I want for Christmas, Symphony, Clarity, Love Story, Sorry, and Sign of the Times.

L: You heard the songs the only way I will believe you is that you sing them.

A: ok.

They head home and Aphmau sings part of each but at the end of the last one her voice cracks and her throat hurt and she can't speak.

Aa: You okay Aph?

Aphmau can't talk so she looks down.

K: I don't think she can talk. She hasn't sung like this before.

Everyone looks at Laurance they blame him.  

Aphmau and Aaron decide to go to his house to hang out.

Aa: What do you want to go?

A: (looks at him)

Aa: Oh yeah.

Aphmau scoots closer to him and he wraps an arm around her waist and Aphmau looks into his eyes and kisses him and he kisses back.

Aa: I love you.

A: ( tries to think of how to say it) Aphmau kisses Aaron again.

Aa: You love me?

Aphmau nods and they fall asleep on the couch andAaron wakes up about 30 minutes later and brings them to the bedroom and sleeps.