Chapter 1

I wake up to the smell of waffles. Wait, hang on, bacon.... mmmm.... I hop out of my bed and slip on my slippers. I look down at them. Cute little bunnies. I smile to myself. There's something about them that make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. And it's not just because they're warm and fuzzy. I run out of my room and to the kitchen where I see my older sis sitting at the table all ready with her face smashed up on the placemat on the table. What do people see in her at school?

I plop myself down next to her on the bench. She groans from the sudden movement of the cushion underneath her. Then my mom walks over with a plate of waffles and sets it on the table. "Eat up!" I quickly grab a waffle. "Ow ow ow!" They're burning hot. "That's what you get ya dumb nut!" my sister says her mouth filled with hair and covered with drool. Again what do they see?!? I snatch the syrup before my sister can grab it and drizzle a butt load on my waffle. "Ewwww! Why so much?" Delilah asks. "So then I have left over for bacon! DUHHHH!" She makes a face at me and of course, I make one back at her. Once I finish my waffle I run up the stairs to get ready for school. Maybe today will be a better day. Who knows?!