Chapter 14

Harris' P.O.V

I pull up to the school and see my bus pulling up and I see Walt get off. I didn't want to ride the bus today because I was afraid Walt would say something and I didn't want Penelope to find out by accident. I wanted to have the moment be perfect when I did, or if I did.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and see I got a text from Delilah. Personally, I don't like her nickname, it's the name of a laptop and it just sounds weird. The text said:

Meet me on the benches in the back of the school, if you don't, I break up with Walt and tell him I like you instead.

P.S hurry;)

I know she really wouldn't do that, almost every time I see the both of them they're trying to eat each others faces off. It's very disturbing. I decide to go anyway since she threatened and that usually means it's not something stupid. Like the last time she didn't threaten me and told me she needed help at her house, it was to pick out a dress for her date with Walt. The last time she did threaten me, Walt was stuck in a hole in her backyard while they were trying to plant their 'special' flower. *gag*

So either way when Delilah asks you to meet her, you never really win. I walk to the benches as see her sitting there with her headphones blaring and she sin- nope, I'm pretty sure she's screeching, at the top of her lungs. A shiver goes down my spine when she tries and completely fails, to make a high note. I yank out one of her headphones and she opens her eyes and says: "oh, your here, good, sit." And points to the bench next to her with her pink frilly nails.

I sit down hesitantly as she wraps up her headphones. "Okay," she says turning my way. "Your probably wondering why your here, it's because there's a terrible crisis, a looooove crisis." She says shimmying her shoulders. I face palm. "Are you frickin kidding me right now?" She looks at me sadly, "It's about you and Penelope though."

I stand up and look down to her, "WHAT?" "WHY DOES THIS INVOLVE PENELOPE?!" She looks at me innocently. "Because she loves you silly! and you love her!" She pokes my chest and skips around the bench.

I stare straight ahead with my jaw open. "How do you know that?" I say turning around to face her. "So it's true?" she says folding her arms. Ok this girl is really confusing me right now, what is going on? "I just have one thing to say to you before you ask her out anytime today." She says pointing.

I give her a confused look. "Who said I wa-" she puts her finger to my mouth. "Shhhhh shh shh shhhhh," I cross my eyes to try and see her finger. "Do not hurt her, or I will punch you in the face so hard yo mama will feel it, got it?" she says tilting her head. I nod. "Good, now make sure you ask her out today, oh and, tell me before you do I want to see her reaction, k?" "uh, sure?" I say still confused. "Aww, good boy!" she says pinching my cheeks.

I watch her skip away and walk into the building flipping her hair when she sees Walt. He grabs her waist and they walk down the hall smiling at each other. Wait, what just happened?

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

LUNCH

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Penelope's P.O.V

I head to my normal table by Shira. The nerds table. Shira always sits with me even though she's a level above me with just the geeks. I see a strong figure with his head down and his hood up sitting in my usual seat. Its time to get funky! slide to the right, bring it back now yall! just kidding haha! I walk over to him and tap him on the shoulder. "Excuse me but your in my seat." He stands up and turns around to face me. He towers over me. I feel like an ant. I feel like I'm sinking deeper and deeper into the ground. Then, the unthinkable happens.