Meeting them

Omg omg I'm meeting Team 10 on my 20th birthday. I smiled as I look at all of them. Tessa, Jake, Erika, Emillio, Ivan, and Chance. I was so surprised I wanted to scream. I looked over to my brother who was laughing at me for not saying anything but smiling like an idiot. "Do you lile your present" David said Turing his camera to me. "Ya totally it's freaking team 10" I said giving David a hug. "Hey May. I'm sure you now all of us because you just said we are team 10 but ya happy birthday" Jake Paul said holding his hands out for a hug. I let go of David and hugged Jake. AHHH THIS IS NOT HAPPENING. "Omg I totally love your hair" Tessa said walking to me. "Thanks" I said again smiling like an idiot. "Oh happy birthday" Tessa, Erika, Emilio, Ivan, and Chance said giving me a group hug. I REAL WANT TO CRY😭. "I really can't belive im meeting team 10" I say standing back were David was. "Belive it" Chance said with a smile. AHHH HIS SMILE. I blushed a little I will admit but David saw me and shouted it out. "A ww she's blushing over her crush on Chance" David said pointing his camera at me again. Dam I never wanted to punch him in the face so much. I glared at him and slapped him in the back of his head. "Ouch sorry did I embarrass you in front of him" David said in a childish voice. Everyone laughed and Chance walked over to me and hugged me. "Aww her dream is coming true" Liza said walking out from the house. I let go cause it got werid at that point but it was my dream Ahhh why is he so cute.

*hours later*

Liza, David, Chance, Tessa, Emilio, Ivan, Erika, Jake, and I went to go eat for my birthday dinner since team 10 stayed for a little. I got to know them all so much and it was fun talking to them. We got to the restaurant and ordered. We all talked about youtube until the food came. I ordered a grilled chicken ceaser salad, fries, and a soda while the others at pizza, sandwiches, or salads like mine. We all finished and got the bill. I was about to take out my money while everyone talked but I felt a hand touch mine that made me stop. I looked up and it was Chance. "I got it it's your birthday you shouldn't have to pay" He said with that adorable smile. All I did was smile. He paid and we all walked out of the restaurant. " Thank you guys so much for coming and going out to eat " I said walking to David's car. "Anything to a princess happy" Chance said bowing down which made me giggle. He got up and everyone just laughed. "Wait May one more present" Jake said grabbing his camera from his pocket. I looked at David and Liza who were also confused. He started recording me and said "you seem so cool and get along with all of us so want to join Team 10".

What will happen next. Will she say yes or will she stay with David.