Disney🌺 Part 2

I grabbed my phone out from my pocket and went on social media. Still hate but I don't care at all. Jake told me they are hating cause Alissa their "role model😂" asked her to and they just want to be me. It was still the afternoon so we were going to the disney park for fun. "Mae we have a suprise for you" Jake yells. I look over at Tessa confused. She looks confused to so I'm sure she never new about this suprise. We both got up and walked out to see Jake's suprise. I see a brown haired girl talking to Chance. I couldn't see her face. I hope she wasn't Chances girlfriend or anything. Wait what am I saying it's okay if he dates anyone we aren't dating. I mean I would love to date him but I don't care. "Oh um look Mae is here" Anthony says. The girl turns around and I see my best friend. "AVA OH MY GOD YOUR HERE" I yell. I jump into her arms and wrap my legs around her waist. "Who brought you here" I say. "Chance and Jake" Ava says. I get off of her I feel like I'm going to cry. I go to Jake and hug him. Then I go to Chance and hug him. I felt sparks once I hugged him. I guess we hugged for a while because Ava had to couch to get me to let go. I let out an embarrassed laugh. "David let us know how sad you were to leave her back home" Kade says. "Ya so we flew Ava out here" Chance says. Awww they cared about my feelings how sweet. "Thank you guys so much" I say. "So are we going to Disney or what" Jake says. "Ya let's go" "come on let's go" "yessssss please" we all say. We all grab some bags to leave to Disney. We leave and go into the lobby. When we get into the team 10 van Ava is smiling lile crazy. " I can't believe I'm sitting in the team 10 van" Ava wispers. "I know it's pretty cool" I wisper back to her. I'm so damn glad my best friend is here with me. Oh I should tell her and Tessa about the cute Chance liking me thing.
I just told them and they are going crazy. They think it's so cute that we like eachother.

*At Disney*

It's so beautiful here. We asked Kade to take pictures for us. We all posted some on Instagram. They all turned out so cute.
________________________
By the way I am making another book I'll say what it is about in the next chapter. I will add the pictures in the chaper after. Vote and comment. Byeeeeeeeeeeee😄