Hate😦

After me singing I turn to see everyone having there cameras in there hands. I cover my face "I hate you guys put away your stupid cameras". " Shit she can sing" Chance says. I smile and then roll my eyes. "I'm done your just amazing at everything" Tessa says jumping up from the couch and hugs me. "Hey I want a hug too" Chance says in a childish voice. I smile and let go of Tessa. Chance runs up and hugs me super tight that he picks me up. "Aww #Mance" David says putting his camera very close to your face. I bury my head in Chances chest and wait to hear clicks from their cameras turning off. "Are they done" I say picking up my head. "Ya" Chance says smiling down at me. I let go and walk to my room. "Night peeps" I yell before walking up the stairs. "Night" they all say. I do my night routine and fall onto my bed.

*morning*

I wake up hearing screaming from down stairs. "What the fuck" I say yawning and stretching out on my bed. I push my covers off and walk to my door. I open my door to see the guys chasing Nick around with tazers. I walk half way down the stairs til Jake spots me. "GET HER" he yells. I start to run back up the stairs and run into the guys room. I think all the boys were down stairs with tazers. I lock the door and walk backwards a little til I hear a groan that makes me jump. "Ahh" I say looking to see who it was. Chance blinks at the sight of me and says "what are you doing I  here". "Tazers" is all I say. "Ohh..... ay I like your shorts and the hoodie" Chance says with a smirk. I was wearing a Chance and Anthony hoodie and some booty shorts that I threw on last night. I look down at my outfit and the glare at him. "I hate you" I say with a smile. "Oh come on you love me" He says getting up. "What ever you say loser" I say unlocking the door. I walk out and see all the boys have calmed down. I hurry up and run to my room to get changed.

A little bit of makeup and hair in a pinytail

A little bit of makeup and hair in a pinytail. I walk out my room with my phone in my hand. I was about to take a selfie but Chance popped out of no were are got in. I just smiled knowing he was there. "Tag me in that please" he said walking downstairs. I post it with the caption "Team 10😛".

*20 minutes later*

We just ate breakfast and I went back to my room. I was on my bed on my phone when I started ready the comments I got on my recent post with Chance in the photo. I got lots of hate comments. I start to get anxiety and feel warm tears rush down my face. So many of them were true.