Sexy dance?🙈💃

"I have to get changed okay" I say to Erika. She nods and walks out of my room closing g the door. I lock my door and look for a cute outfit. My phone goes off and I plop down on my bed and answer it.
T-tessa and M-may

T- Hey May, um I know that you seriously just got back from the hospital but um do you want to go to dance. I might bring the boys cause they want to see you dance.

M- Heck yes I do. Idk about he boys coming don't we have that sort of sexy dance.

T- I can say no to them?😁

M- thanks T😧

I grab some dance clothes and change into them. You are prob guessing why I said no to the boys. Look I would live Chance to see me do a hot sexy dance but I don't know. What if I get embarrassed or I forget the dance. Anyways I walk into the kitchen wearing this for dance

 Anyways I walk into the kitchen wearing this for dance

I put on my socks and Adidas white shoes. I put all the things I need for dance in my bag and walk out the door. I fell water drips go down my face. I walk back into the house and call for Tessa. "Why did you say no to the dance" Jake says walking towards me with his camera. "Cause we are doing a sort of sexy dance and I don't want you guys to see" I say. "Ohh a sexy dance" Jake says smirking. "Tessa hurry up before I slap the shit out of Jake" I yell. "You can't throw good slaps I bet" Jake says. "You wish to be wrong" I say. "Oh don't do it. She once slapped me so hard in the face that I had a bruise there for a week" David said walking past us. "Damn savage" Jake says looking back at me. "It was over play dough" I say laughing remembering that moment. "So want me to still slap the hell out of you" I say. "CHANCE TAKE MY CAMERA AND RECORD THIS" Jake yells. "Disney isn't going to be happy" I say laughing. Chance walks to the the door where we were and takes Jakes camera. "Ready" I say. They both nod. I put my hand up to Jakes face and slap really quick so I can leave. I close my eyes before I can hear "Damn she fucked you up" and "Oh shit". I open my eyes and see Jake holding his face. I smirk and say "Aww did I hurt you" in a baby voice. "A little" he says and walks to the kitchen to get ice. "Damn you slapped him hard" Chance said. "Ya so watch out" I say. "You wouldn't dare " he says pointing the camera at me. "Oh I would" I say. We just laugh until Tessa comes and grabs my hand. "Bye" me and Tessa say.

*at dance*
"Okay so today we are doing our coregraphed dance to Swalla" Hannah said. Here was the dance⬇

*also you can be the first girl or the 5th group with the girls. If the 5th group it was May,Hannah, and Sarah*

Look I know that isn't much a sexy dance but if the boys saw this I would die of embarrassment. Shaking my butt in front of them........no thanks.

I walk go were Tessa was. "Damn May slay" she says as I grab my water right away. "Thanks omg I'm so damn tired" I say. I look to her and her eyes are wide open. They follow someone walking to us. I don't care to look back. I feel hands grab my waist. "Shit May I never knew you could dance like that" Someone with that fimiliar voice says. I knew who it was and put my hands over my face. They let go of me and I turn. "Why in the world would you follow us here" I say. "Cause you didn't want us to see you dance but shit I'm glad we did" Chance says. "Ya like damn May that was amazing" Jake says. I roll my eyes and smile a little. I grab my bag and close my water bottle. We all decide to go and eat at a restrarant.