memories Part 2

"Mae I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you cry" Ava says hugging me. I hug her back and Tessa cleans up my makeup. They help me up and we leave the stall. My anxiety took over me again. I look at the mirror and clean my dress from the dirt. I clean under my eyes like 20 times. I didn't want the guys to see me cry. We all walk back out and I'm trying to breath. The girls help me by using hand gestures. We walk out to the candle light dinner and the guys are talking. "Finally you guys took forever" Anthony say. I sit down and look at my phone. I have a couple texts from Chance. I look at him showing my phone to him. He laughs because I left it here while I went to the bathroom. I had it on silent so he didn't know.

Chance💪- Hey are you guys okay you have been gone for 10 minutes
Chance💪- I'm bored come back
Chance💪- sorry if I'm bothering you lol
Chance💪- Remember that ladie we saw at the front desk she is looking for you?
I decided I wanted to leave. The ladie at the front desk was Aunt Kims best friend Anna. "Guys can we leave" I say in a low tone. "We literally just got here Mae why would we leave so soon" Anthony says. "I just don't feel good" I say looking up at everyone. "Eat some food it might make you feel better" Jake says.  I look at my phone and text Chance. I wanted to leave so bad.
Mae🌹- Hey chance I'm sorry I don't feel good I might go back to the hotel.
Chance💪- are you okay? Mae pls tell me😊
Mae🌹- i just feel sick sorry to ruin our date😔
Chance💪- I'll go with you okay. Is that fine?
Mae🌹- it's fine but I don't want to ruin this fun night for the both of us😔
Chance💪- no date= no fun. I'll go idc😉
I looked at him and he smiled."Guys sorry to ruin our fun date. But Mae doesn't seem to feel food we will back at the hotel" He says. "Sorry guys" I say looking down. We all say bye. Me and Chance walk out holding hands. The restaurant wasn't that far from the hotel so we walked. (Look I haven't been to Disney in a long time so idk how far disney restaurants to hotels are). We got to the hotel and went to mine and the girls hotel. We sat on the balcony and just talked. "You really crashed a car" I say. "Guilty as charged" he says looking down. We both start laughing like crazy. We look out at the Castel. Our friends haven't came back yet. I knew they were going to kill time by maybe riding rides or doing anything. I walked up to the rail. I felt Chance wrap his arms around my waist. I smiled and turned around. I wrapped my hands around his neck and his hands stayed on my waist. He got closer to me and I did the same. Soon our lips crashed into eachother. His hands fell down to my butt and I let it slide. We keep kissing and I hear fireworks go off. He squeezed my butt and I laugh still kissing him. He let's me go and I pout. "Make out session" he says with  smirk. I grabbed his neck and pull hi into the kiss. He trys to slip in his to tongue and I allow. We stop for air and just laugh. I sit on his lap and we watch the fireworks. "Mae will you be my girlfriend" he says. I loom at him and smile. "Yes" i say and hug him.
_______________
Cute ik. Vote, comment, follow. Love yall Byeeeeeeeeeeee 😄