I'm sorry Jake😭

(BTW this is a chapter but I feel bad for Ethan. Jake left Bizzardwark and he Cried on instagram. It's It's sad to know that Jake is gone but know I will be only watching the show for DeVore and Ethan. Before I found Jakes channel again and found the show I hated it but now I loved it because he was in it)

This morning was okay. Alissa wanted to hang out and I said yes. I quickly got into this

I left my hair down but brushed it

I left my hair down but brushed it. I put on a natural makeup look and slipped on black convers. I grab my small black purse and put back in makeup, phone, and money. I slip on the black jacket and walk out of my room. I get to the living room to see Alissa kissing Alex. David was vlogging the whole thing.

"What the fuck is going on here" I say/yell. Alex pushed Alissa away quickly. Alissa gave me a bitchy smirk. "Dav wanted to see if Alex would kiss me and I did it" She says getting close to me. "Mae why do you you even care it's not like your dating Alex" Dom laughs while saying. "Well when a guy flirts with you for a while and you see him kissing your best friend it FUCKING KINDA HURTS ASSHOLES. And Dom you have nothing to do with this so shut the FUCK UP" I yell some parts. I grab Alissa's bag and shove it to her chest. I slowly wisper to her "Leave and never talk to me again you hoe". I've told Alissa I had a baby crush on Alex and she did this. Alissa rolls her eyes and blows a kiss to the guys.

She walks out the apartment and when she gets to the door I push her out making her fall. "Hope your boyfriend knows your cheating you Sluty ass bitch" I say. I was  walk back to my room when someone grabs my arm. "WHAT" I yell. I turn and see Alex. "Mae I'm sorry" he wispers. "I don't fucking care Alex" i say. "Mae maybe you should get some air" David says. I nod and walk out to our balcony. I take deep breaths and look out at the sky. I get a notification that someone tweeted. I grab my phone from my pocket and look. Oh its a Alissa great.

AlissaViolet- Don't call me a slut or hoe cause baby it takes one to know one🐍 @MaeDobrik

I begin to yell but make it quite. David comes out running. "Mae you okay" he says. "I can't take this anymore" I say breaking down crying. "I'm a fucking bitch who has anger problems Dav" I say wiping my tears. "Don't say that Mae your perfect" I hear Alex's voice. Great now he is hearing me cry and seeing it. "I want to go back to Jake" I say now cuddling Alex. "Why don't you" Alex says. "Alex she isn't going back because of what happen to her. She is still heartbroken" David says. I get up and go to my room. I lock the door and grab my phone. I quickly call Jake.
J-jake M-Mae

J- hey Mae what's up?
M- Jake I want to be back with my friends
J- Mae we would love you to come back. Chance and Tessa have been fighting and she left the house. Like left the house forever. Chance is heartbroken.
M- but I'm not coming over for him I'm coming for my friends.
J- okay but he has been a ass for days
M- lit but I don't care for him no more
J- fine well want me to pick you up?
M- nah I got my car
J- wait what about David?
M- I don't know but I think I know how to get him on our page
J- k well bye Mae
M- bye Jake
-------------
I quickly collapsed on my bed and begin to think . "How an I gonna get David on board" I think outloud.