Disney🌺

I woke up this morning with a terrible headache. I rolled out of bed and went to take a shower. I got dressed in this⬇

I let my hair dry and did my makeup

I let my hair dry and did my makeup. I put my hair in a ponytail with baby hair sticking out. I also put on a black choker. I grabbed my bags for Disney and walked downstairs. I see Anthony, Jake, Chance, and Kade in the kitchen. "Finally she is ready" Anthony says. I roll my eyes and grab an green apple from the kitchen. I sit on the trampoline, go on social media, and eat my apple. I guess we were waiting for Tessa cause when she came all the boys grabbed their bags and walked to the van. I jumped off the trampoline and grabbed my bags. I got in the van and sat in the back cause it's more away from everyone. But exempt for being by myself Tessa came to sit with me. I wasn't mad at her from last night just.......Idk she is still my best friend. I put on my headphones and plugged them into my phone. I played music and danced a little. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked to see it was Tessa. I took out my headphones and paused my music. "Hey um do you remember what happen last night everyone was acting weird this morning" Tessa wispers. "Um well ya.....you kissed Chance...that might be it and ya I noticed that to" I wispered back to her. She gave me a sad face. "I'm so sorry I know you and Chance are a thing I'm so stupid" she wispers and then face palms. "Don't be and no we aren't a thing.......I think #Chessa is cute" I say. "Not as cute as #Mance" she says. I just smile and we both laugh.

*at the hotel*

The boys bought a big hotel room. It must have cost so much. It was only 2 days so these boys are stupid. Me and Tessa share a room. Chance and Anthony share. Jake and Kade also share. I open the doors to mine and Tessa's room. Damn does it look bomb. The room has a white, grey, and black theme. I throw my bags on a couch in front of a bed. I claim it by plopping on top of the bed. "This Disney trip is going to be fun" Tessa says as she lays one the other bed. "Agreed" I say.
_____________________
Yay a cute disney trip. What will happen next. I don't even know yet😂. Vote and comment ideas. Byeeeeeeeeeeee 😄