Leaving them for a better life😔

I just landed. I told David everything and he made me feel worse. Everyone yelled at David to shut the fuck up and they made me feel better. David was recording his vlog and buying sundae toppings to cover Toddy in ice cream. So, Liza, Zane, and Heath came to pick me up. I got many dms from fans asking if I'm okay. I said I'm totally fine. The rest of team 10 is coming home today. I wanted to make a appearance like no other when they got home but I didn't want to see "them". Jake said they are coming home later so when Zane and them picked me up I wrote letters to them. That is when I got to David's apartment. I was going to leave it on there beds but if I go later I can hand them out all bitchy like to Chessa. I left my suitcase in my room and didn't unpack. I started the letters. (All next chapter is the letters). After I wrote the letters the girls texted me in a group chat.

M-Mae C-Corina L-Lizza K-Kristen

L- let's all go out to eat cause Mae is sad

M- Liza I'm fine but I do want food

K- what happened Mae I thought you would be hanging out with Chance😙😙

C- did no one see her latest instagram pic. Mae are you okay😔

M- ya I'm okay Corina but I just want to not think about it.

L- In and out

M- We used to go to in and out😢

L- k then nevermind

K- oh shit I'm sorry Mae I just looked at yours and tram 10 instagram I'm sorry.

M- I'm fine though and it's fine. How about we just get McDonalds

K- yassssss

L- sure

C- idc I'm hungry too
-------------------------------------
I placed my phone on my desk and grabbed my suitcase. I change into this

 I change into this

I

put my hair in a high ponytail and put on my makeup. I put on a thin black choker I left here that Corina gave me. I grab small book bag that had my money, phone, makeup, and a black jacket. I go to grab my keys but remember I have them left at the team 10 house. I'll get them later when I pack everything. I start to relies we didn't invite Gabbie. I grab my phone and text the girls. We forgot about Gabbie and I want her to come. But if any of you have a problem tell me I won't call her☺. I walk out my room carefully if David is home. I walk out more and only see Alex. "Were are you going pretty little lady" he says. He was joking and I know but it was cute he called me pretty. "Out with the girls but don't tell David I'm wearing this he will freak" I say. "He will see when he gets home" Alex says. I point to my bookbag and say "jacket do you really think this is my first time sneaking out". He rolls his eyes and I walk out the door. I walk in front of the building and wait. 6 or 8 minutes later I see Gabbie car. I walk to the car and get in. "Are you okay Mae. I know this whole Chance and Tessa shit is terrible but he doesn't deserve you" Gabbie says. No one else was in the car so I sat up front. "Thanks" I say. She begins driving again and I turn up the music changing channels. Bad Liar by Selena Gomez comes on and we begin singing and dancing. Once we get the others we go to Chick Fil La because I was craving it (I am right now actually😯).
____________________________
How cute Liza and the girls want Mae to be happy again so they are making her happy. Also I'm doing great on how i keep going chapter after chapter. But sorry to burst the bubble I'm stopping and going on other chapters. Check out my other books, comment idea's, vote, and follow. Byeeeeeeeeeeee😄