I like you

We walked to my room and a I closed the door. We both sit on my bed and don't talk until he says something. "Why did you kiss Austin". "Um why do you care and why did you kiss Tessa" I say looking into his eyes. "I CARE BECAUSE I LIKE YOU AND SHE KISSED ME" he yelled getting up. He placed his hand on my door and looked away. He said he likes me. OMFG he said it. He turns his head at me and bits his lip. "I like you to Chance" I say getting up. He looks at me shocked and a smile appears on his face. Awww he is so damn  cute. I smile at him and get up. I hug him and he hugs back. I look up at him and looks down at me. I think we were about to kiss. He leans close to me and lean in too. Before our lips connect Jake walks in and I fall since we were literally leaning on my door. "JAKE WHAT THE FUCK" I yell. Chance helps me up. "Sorry you guys left and I wanted to see what was going to happen. Then I heard silence" Jake says. I roll my eyes and look at Chance. "Hey do you guys want to spend 2 days in Disney tomorrow" Jake asks. I look away from Chance  and say "ya". Chance says yes to and Jake leaves with Chance. Damn why does Jake have to ruin my special moments. Well I should pack for Disney.

I take about 20 minutes grabbing all my stuff. David is leaving soon so idk if he is coming. I take off my shoes and lay in bed. I don't care turn my TV on. I close my eyes thinking of how I could have kissed Chance.
__________________
Sorry for all these crappy chapters but I have a couple days left of school so I might have more time to write but ya. Vote and comment ideas. Love yall Byeeeeeeeeeeee😚