Dance and singing

Me and Tessa ran upstairs to change into something for dance. I opened the door and ran to my bed that had my suitcase on it. I went to the bathroom and changed into this ⬇

 I went to the bathroom and changed into this ⬇

I put my hair in a ponytail and walked out. Tessa was ready because she got dressed earlier. "Ready" Tessa said jumping up. "Wait I don't have anything to bring" I say jumping on my bed and looking through. I grab a small book bag and put a outfit, my brush, mascara, and I need a water bottle. I grabbed the bag and walked out the room. I ran to the kitchen and went right to the fridge to grab two water bottles. I yell for Tessa and put the water bottle in my bag. " Bye guys" I say grabbing my phone and throwing my bag on my back. "Bye" some of the boys say at the same time. "David can you drive us were lazy" I say walking to the door. "Fine" David says jumping up from the trampoline.

*skip to dance*

"New girl" a cute boy said. "Hi i'm May Dobrik" I said. "Cool I'm Austin one of the couches" Austin said. "Can you dance?" Austin said. "Well sort of" I say. "Do you have any routine practiced" Austin said. "Ya" I said. "Show off" Austin said.

*10 minutes later*

I gave them the song that I practiced at my old dance studio. I was scared but Tessa said to just try my best and show off what I got. I breath and the music starts so I start to dance.
*BTW here is the dance*

When I finished I hear clapping and screaming "Damn she's good" or " Yo she killed it". Tessa runs to me and starts screaming "Shit that was amazing". All I did was smile. "Want to join our team" Hannah the official couch asked me. "Yess" I yelled and everyone jumped on me giving me hugs.

*Home after telling the dance news*

"May how about you sing now that I know how bomb you are at dancing" Tessa says. I hesitate and yell " maybe later" and I try and run upstairs but Chance wraps his hands around my waist and brings me to our living room. "Peer pressure and sexual harassment I'm calling the police" I say as Chance let's me go. After 2 minutes of just laughing everyone starts to look at me. "Fine" I say with a sad face. I turn so they didn't see my face and begin.
*May sounds like Dove Cameron cause Dove plays as May. If your confused look at the first chapter. But I'm still letting you hear Dove I mean May sing so here you go*

*but without the instruments😂*