memories

We all walked into the restaurant I had a weird thought in my head about this place. We were all holding hands as we walked to front desk. They said we had to wait so we sat down at these's couches.i went on my phone as we waited. I got a text from.......Chance. I look over at him since he sat next to me.
M- Mae     C-Chance 

C- I'm bored of waiting
M- I know but we are getting food✊
C- do you love food more than me😢
M- maybe but I'm not rude so yes I love you
C- omg Mae Dobrik loves me more than food
M- watch it or the food will be the only thing I like tonight

I turned off my phone and look at him. He looks at me and smiles. I lay my head on him and wait for the table to be called. Literally a couple seconds later "table for Jake Paul" a young woman said. We all stood up and Jake said "that's me". "Right this way" the woman says. She brings us outside at a cute candle light dinner. We all sit down and order drinks. Chance sits on my right and Ava sits on my left. She looks at me worried. I turn to her and wisper "Why do you look worried". "Don't you remember this place" she wispers back. I shake my head (no). She looks at jake leaving me to figure out what she ment by it. The waiter comes over with the drinks. "And for food" he says. He soft of gives a rude look at Ava. He looks really fimiliar. We all order and Ava grabs my hand. "Bathroom break" she says. Tessa stands up because I'm sure she knows there is something wrong with Ava. She drags me literally to the bathroom. We go into a big stall together. "Mae do you remember this place" Ava says. I shake my head No. She gives me a worried look. She sighs but begins to tell me the story.

-the past, year 2013-
Me and Ava were on a date. Me and Ava had dated them for about 3 weeks. It was a disney trip for school. My Aunt Kim worked at a fancy restaurant. We were aloud to walk around only if it was close to our hotel or disney. It was in the disney parks. We went in and I saw my aunt with her boyfriend, Henry. I knew he a bit abusive to her. I talked to her for a little and we went to our table. She served us and talked to us for a little. Me and Ava went to the bathroom. The bathroom was right next to the break room. We heard things breaking. The manager knew me and said I can go in as long as I am supervised by Kim. I heard Kim start yelling. I run in and see Henry holding a gun to her head. Everyone that worked there ran in I wanted to run in and I did but before I could. *BANG BANG*. He shot her. I dropped to my knees and he shot my leg. When I got home, I went to therapy to help me get over this pain I delt without her.
-back to reality-
I began to breath heavily and slowly slid down the wall. I began to cry and Tessa and Ava ran by my side.
______________
What will happen next. Also *wipes tears* I'm not crying you are. Love yall. Vote, comment, and vote. Love you guys. Byeeeeeeeeeeee  😄