I really like him😙

So we just went to eat and we are back home now. I brought left over french fries and a milkshake. I brought all my stuff upstairs. I changed into a jake paul hoddie and black leggings. I sat on my bed eating and watching Netflix on my computer. I was watching 13 reasons why until I heard a little knock on the door. "Hey um May can we talk" Chance said walking in my room. "Ya come sit down" I said patting my bed. He sat right next to me. "Um Erika told me so something" he said  smiling a little. No she didn't tell him I liked him did she😨. She knew I liked him. SHIT😣.  He snapped me back to reality as I heard him say "May you listening". " Huh um ya I'm listening" I said looking into his eyes. Oh how perfect they were. "Um so I wanted to tell you that I--" he began to say but got interrupted by Jake yell with silly string. Jake pointed his camera at us and sprayed us with silly string. "What the fuck Jake" I say a little pissed but also happy cause it was funny. "May say it you know you want to" he said pointing to my Jake Paul hoddie. "No I'm not gonna" I say with a glare. He made a bird sound and I heard David's voice come into my room. He was holding a bucket with something black in it. "What the fuck is it David" I yelled. I look at Chance who was getting off the bed. I look closer at David and see crickets. I jump up and run to Chance. I jump on his back and see that David is letting a couple on my floor. "FUCK YOU DAVID STOP" I yell. "Say it then" Jake says. "FINE ALWAYS PLUG OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT" I yell. David stops and I see only a couple on my floor.

*a while later*

The boys  didn't clean shit up. I lay in my bed and close my eyes. The house was so silent I heard a cricket make a sound. LITERLY. All night I thought was Chance about to say to me. Why the fuck did Jake and David have to ruin that moment. Anyways I should sleep I have dance tomorrow.
_________________________
Sorry this is a crappy chapter but it will get better. Vote and comment ideas. Byeeeeeeeeeeee😄