Chapter 22

“You won’t regret this sweetheart, I love you so much.” He brushed a strand of hair off her cheek and his hand lingered as her  gaze traveled across her face.  He settled between her  legs and Sarah could feel him hard and ready. Gerald is having a hard time controlling himself only the knowledge that it is her first time  kept him  from thrusting into her deeply right away. Groaning, his mouth captured hers again. The need to claim her, body and soul, was so powerful that it’s almost killing him knowing also that he was going to hurt her.He cradled her face between his hands, “sweetheart, I can’t wait any longer.”

Sarah touched his face, and nodded, leaned up and kissed him.  Moving his hips slowly, Gerald slid a tiny bit. Sarah gasped into his mouth as he filled her slowly, penetrating  her a fraction with each stroke, pushing slightly deeper  but he knew that gentle, normal pressure would not  break the final barrier that block further entrance. He withdrew almost all the way, then swiftly  thrust into her, breaking the barrier.

Her body arched and her soft cry of pain almost stopped his heart, but she did not push him away. Instead she tightened her hold around his  neck.  "I'm sorry sweetheart,” he held still deep inside her, giving her body time to adjust. Sarah  opened her eyes, amazed and relieved as the brief pain began to subside. She stared at Gerald’s face. She saw love and passion and also guilt. She can also  feel his entire body is tense from holding back.  “Hindi na masyadong masakit. It’s okay.” Sarah  wiggles  her  hips, spread her  legs a little bit wider, allowing him to sink deeper.

Gerald  kissed her at the same time, slowly began to move within her, plunging gently until  completely filled her which took Sarah’s breath away . He’s in her, huge inside her, stretching her  to pinching pain that bleeds into pleasure. She tilted her hips tentatively, creating startling friction between them. Gerald felt it like a shockwave. “Sweetheart….,” all Gerald can say when she moved her hips again. Sarah wrapped her hands around his neck .  Gerald  pulled out slowly, and then slid back in, Sarah gasped when he pulled half way out, she instinctively rocked her hips to reclaim him. Gerald slammed her hand into the pillow beside her head, “sweetheart,!!!!...., damn you are not making it easy for me.” Sarah wrapped her legs around  his hips and his restraint broke. He thrust into her deep over and over again. Sarah meet him in trembling need,  her soft moan rose as the intensity and pace of his demanding rhythmic thrust moved faster. An uncontrollable inner excitement began to build within her, her movements became frantic. “Let it go sweetheart,” Gerald whisper. He increased the tempo of his rhytmic movements. “Let it go, let it happen.”

Sarah’s  fingers clawed into his shoulders, gripped him close. Her body shuddered, tensed, and cried out his name. Ecstasy exploded  in Sarah . She felt the explosion cut loose inside her.Her  body spasmed around him. The moment she did, Gerald could not hold it any longer , with two more thrust, he poured his seed deep inside her.

He held his weight off her until he could catch their  breath, then with his arms gently cradling her, he rolled them onto their sides. He gathers her  in his arms, skin to skin, holding her against him for as long as he could— as if he doesn’t want to let her go just yet. They were silent for a few minutes, both were lost in the moment. Gerald brushed his lips over Sarah’s. “You had to know I was willing to wait as long as I had to wait but tonight is the happiest night of my life. Thank you sweetheart. I love you so much.” Inangat ng kunti ang sarili para kunin ang comforter na nasa may paanan nila. Ikinumot sa kanilang dalawa ni Sarah na mukhang nakakaramdam na ng ginaw. “Okay ka lang sweetheart?” Nag-aalalang tanong ni Gerald ng hindi kumibo ang dalaga. Lalo lang itong sumiksik  sa tagiliran niya. Lalo naman din siyang hinapit palapit ng binata.

“More than okay, just give me a moment , parang wala pa ako sa sarili ko. Hindi ko maipaliwanag yung naramdaman ko, yung pakiramdam ko. Ganoon ba talaga yun? Palagi bang ganoon ang pakiramdam?  Ngayon alam ko na why everyone freaked out about sex. I  never thought sex could really feel like that.  Never felt this way before …. full and complete. Oh God, did I really say that?”