Chapter 3:

7:30 a.m.

That's the time my alarm went off for like the fifth fucking time. I hate how I'm wasting perfectly good days, that I could get extra sleep, on that stupid hockey team and school.

"Honey you're going to be late for school, again" my grandma yelled from downstairs.

Fuck I can't find any clean shirts why do I do this. I have enough time to clean my room and be more organized, clean, productive and neat but instead I spend that time eating or sleeping.

"Pheo-"

"I'll be out and about in a bit nana"

"Okay just making sure you're still alive" she said chuckling at the end.

I couldn't find anything clean to wear. I was freaking out. I really do hate myself. I look through my closet one more time finding my nasa shirt. Thank the lord! I just need to find pants. If I even have any clean pants.

Great. I had no clean pants to wear. Looking through my drawers again. All I found was a skirt. My grandma got it for me on my birthday. I honestly don't know why. She knows I hate them along with dresses. I like to sit with my legs open but when I wear a skirt or a dress, which I never do, it's an impediment.

"Phoenix hurry!"

"I'm coming"

I guess a skirt will do. I didn't even shave my legs. Fuck! I brushed my teeth while putting my black converse on.

Now where the hell did I leave my backpack?!! I'm so cleaning this room when I get back. Or I could sleep. I like the second one better.

"Sweetheart I'm not getting any younger"

Found it. I quickly slung my backpack over my shoulder and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

"I'm here nana" I said kissing her forehead.

"I packed you lunch since I know you hate school food"

"Thanks grandma you're the best. I have to go" I said grabbing a banana.

I grabbed my bike and started going fast. It was 7:58 and school started at 8:00. Well if I'm going to be late might as well extra late. I started going slower.

Once I got there I stoped in front of my locker to get my book and eat my banana. I checked my watch to see it was 8:12.

"You have got to be kidding"

I know that stupid voice.

"What do you want Banks?"

"For someone to implement some damn rules on you"

"And why the fuck would anyone do that?"

"You have so many absences, you get here at whatever time you want, you're so disrespectful and yet I'm surprised you haven't gotten suspended, better of yet why haven't your parents gone to court?"

"Because I don't have parents you ignorant twat and hopefully I do get suspended, I could finally get a break from school" I said slamming my locker closed.