When we were five

Someone: "I don't like pink."
This person is now an outcast

Someone picks their nose
Someone else: ewwwww
(They do it, too.............)

Then: does something
Now:
Recalling that moment:
*facepalm sigh.....* that was sooo embarrassing! WHY did I do that?!

Then: binges PBS kids, or nickelodeon.
Now: had too much homework to binge, BUT come time to binge..........
-binge texting friends
-binge Flash
-binge 13 reasons why
-binge Game of Thrones (if it's still popular)
-binge Disney channel
-binges documentaries (me)
-binges books (me)
-binges a teen drama (riverdale, vampire diaries, you name it)
-rewatches something over and over and over (Twilight, Star Wars, Star Trek, you name it)
-binges Rom-Coms (romantic comedies)
-turns on the TV and hopes there is something good
-binges their favorite youtuber (Logan Paul, Pewdiepie, Jacksepticeye, /Taylor Nicole Dean, *ahem, my fav*/, IIsuperwomenII, however is popular at the time)
Binges Buzzfeed
Binges cleaning room (me, VERY rarely)
Binges whatever is being binged at the time

Then: Ties hair into 2 cute, little pigtails
Now: messy hair is messy, toooo painstaking, time-consuming, and painful to really do anything with it, but I will NEVER get it cut!! I don't trust the hair cutter, nor do I want it cut.

Then: scared of every little insect that comes into your range of vision
Now: ok; spider; you STAY there, DONT bother me, and I won't be bothered by you. Kay? I'll try my best to resist the urge to vacuum you.
(Please don't vacuum insects. Another will take his/her place, and what's the point?  If your going to get close enough to vacuum the insect, then just don't bother, or sweep insect in a dustpan, put the dustpan outside, and let him/her crawl out. Or, you can open the window)

Then: the meanest thing in the world was "I'm not your friend anymore, " or, "I don't want to play with you."
Now: most of us have our own click, and if someone doesn't want to hang out with us, we're not going  to go out of our way to hang out with them. If someone doesn't want to be your friend, they don't know what their missing out on.