Im EMO?! (Rant)

Listens to One Direction, Justin Bieber: oh, she's a girly girl. High heels, painting nails, wearing perfume, doing eyebrows, lips and eyelashes. A slave to the 21st century.

Listens to Coldplay, Imagine Dragons: she's part Emo........

Listens to Panic! At The Disco, 21 Pilots, Paramore, Linkin Park, Melanie Martinez, Green Day, 30 Seconds To Mars, Halsey, Fall Out Boy: she's Emo........ ScrEmo.......not normal......

Listens to Spice Girls, Britney Spears: she's a hipster.....

Listens to Rock music: she's an alien............

Listens to classics: she's not living............

Listens to Country: she's from Neptune

Listens to instrumentals: poor thing......she has no life........

Listens to Nightcore: GEEK! NERD! OTAKU!

Doesn't really listen to mush music: ARE YOU ALIVE?!

Asks who Arriana Grande is: OUTCAST!!!

Hehe sorry! Your not allowed in this clique!

Okay; prepare for rant:

DOES MUSIC REALLY MAKE US WHO WE ARE?! Does listening to FOB automatically make you an Emo outcast? Does listening to JB and 1D make you normal? What is normal, then? What's wrong with listening to highly acclimated suspense background music just to add spice when your simply reading a book? And so what if Spice Girls are old?! They are talented! Sure, 30STM occasionally screams in their songs,but does that make a listener Emo? What is Emo, anyway? WTH IS A HIPSTER?! And what is wrong with Nightcore?! It is good, unique multi genre music!

Music is Music. Some listen for lyrics, some listen for the beat, some listen for the feels, some listen just because it makes them feel good. Music is a PART of people, NOT ALL of people. It DOES NOT DEFINE THEM.

A girl can listen to whatever she wants to listen to, and that doesn't make her anything, it's just a part of who she is, and she is different. She is not "Emo", she is not a "Hipster", she is not "Country", she is not "Typical", she is not "Screamo", she is not "Otaku", she is not a "Geek" , she is not an "Alien", she is HER. She is HER! She is who she is, a unique HER in a BIG world.

Thankyou, hope you enjoyed to rant, please comment.