S E V E N

[Instagram]

[547 likes - 6 comments]livviers: missing you a little too much today💔- itsnotmilaa:hot hot hot🔥🔥itsnotmilaa:i miss him too thohay:????hermantommeraas:^what does that mean??skamfan:is that her boyfriend?? omg he looks so hot!!!livviers: okay th...

livviers:
missing you a little too much today💔
-
itsnotmilaa:
hot hot hot🔥🔥
itsnotmilaa:
i miss him too
thohay:
????
hermantommeraas:
^what does that mean??
skamfan:
is that her boyfriend?? omg he looks so hot!!!
livviers:
okay this is awkwaaaard

Wednesday 1:46 pm

"I think it's cute that Thomas is jealous of your brother," said Mila. "That's cause he doesn't know he's my brother," chuckled Liv. Liv had an older brother named Ryan. They were extremely close, almost inseparable; and leaving him in California was really hard for Liv, but she had to be here with her best friend for now.

"He's so into you, Herman told me last night," said Mila while Liv's expression completely changed. "He's not into me. No one's ever been interested in me." Mila couldn't believe the things that sometimes came out of her best friend's mouth. "Are you fucking kidding me Liv? Just because you're not into them doesn't mean that every single guy isn't drooling over you." Liv was very insecure, Mila didn't know why since she was jealous of Liv's looks. Mila had wider hips and was a lot shorter than Liv. Not to mention Mila's stretch marks in between her inner thighs.

Liv released a big sigh as she went back to her room, leaving Mila sitting on the living room couch by herself. She thought to herself for a little while, getting accustomed to her new life in Norway when a ding distracted her train of thought. She saw the name on the screen and her stomach instantly stated filling with butterflies. It was a strange feeling, something she was definitely not used to.

Text from:
Herman

Mila smiled to herself as she unlocked her phone to read Herman's text.

Herman:
Please tell me that's not Liv's boyfriend

Mila felt her stomach drop. Was Herman into Liv? Mila didn't know why but she felt angry and upset.

Mila:
Why? do u wanna ask her out or something?

Herman:
huh? nei, thomas is just
freaking out that's all.

Mila:
oh well in that case no
he's her brother

Herman:
oh thank god. he's been all
over me all day

Herman:
either way i'm not into liv

Mila:
you're not? i mean who wouldn't

Herman:
no i'm interested in another girl
she has beautiful blue eyes
and an amazing personality and
she's american

Mila:
american huh? do i know her ?

Herman:
yeah you know her so well.
so well you could be sisters

Mila:
hmm...doesn't ring a bell
maybe tell me her name?

Herman:
there's no need for that
you already know her name

Mila:
nope..still no clue

Herman:
god dammit mila it's you
[read at 2:13 pm]
fuck
[read at 2:14 pm]

-

Mila smiled to herself, not knowing what to respond. She sort of knew it was her, she just wanted him to say it. And what did that last text mean? Why did he curse? Mila didn't know but she wanted to find out, and she wanted to find out more about Herman. Mila put her phone down on the coffee table and lied down on the sofa.

She felt her eyes heavy. Knowing she was still struggling with jet lag, Mila let her body relax as she fell into a deep slumber with someone on her mind.

[tweet from @HermanForReal]

@HermanForReal:
you got me fucked up 🥀

---

more Herman and Mila for you guyssss
thanks for all the love
hope you enjoyed!!

more Herman and Mila for you guyssssthanks for all the love hope you enjoyed!!

enjoy this beautiful pic of my hot baby
fuck he's so hot
k byeee