N I N E

Hiii
Remember I am now writing in first person, so Mila's point of view, also thank you so much for 1k reads!! That's amazing, I hope you keep enjoying the story!

----

Friday 9:22 am

I woke up to a sudden loud knock on the front door. I got up from my current position on my bed and made my way towards the door. I opened the door to find a struggling Liv holding at least four shopping paper bags. "What the hell? What are you doing!?" I exclaimed, slightly bothered that she had woken me up. "We should've really gotten a place with an elevator," said Liv as she placed the bags on the kitchen counter. "Can I know what the hell happened to you?" I asked with my arms crossed on my chest.

"Okay, so I woke up at like six a.m. cause you know, jet lag, I opened the fridge and it was completely empty!" I laughed at how Liv told her story about our lack of food and said, "So you just casually walked out at dawn, with no keys, to buy food?" Liv nodded, "So thank me bitch, that way you won't starve to death." She was ridiculous, but I loved her to death. She was the only one there for me when no one was, and that was part of the reason she moved here to Oslo with me.

[Instagram]

[2677 likes - 56 comments]itsnotmilaa:she woke up at 6am to buy us food so i made her a smoothie 🍓🍓 #WifeMeUp[tagged: livviers]-livviers: and u made fun at me for doing so 😑hermantommeraas:i'll wife you up 😉ryanviers:sssiiiiiissss😍livviers:@r...

itsnotmilaa:
she woke up at 6am to buy us food so i made her a smoothie 🍓🍓 #WifeMeUp
[tagged: livviers]
-
livviers:
and u made fun at me for doing so 😑
hermantommeraas:
i'll wife you up 😉
ryanviers:
sssiiiiiissss😍
livviers:
@ryanviers i miss you bro❤
itsnotmilaa:
@hermantommeraas god you are ridiculous :))))

[click to load more comments]
-

I got up from the dining table at the sudden buzz of my phone that was currently charging. I unplugged my phone and saw a missed call from the person who had been eating my mind 24/7. I contemplated on wether I should call him back or wait to see if he called again. Before I knew it I had clicked the call button that appeared next to his name.

(Bold is Herman, Italics is Mila)

Halla?

Hi! you called me earlier?

go out with me

woah what?!

go on a date with me

*silence*
ok yeah i'll go on date with you

really?!
i mean yeah great...um how about tonight? i'll pick you up around...say...7?

tonight's perfect...i'll see you later then

wear something comfy

hmm...alriiighttt

-----
hey guys shitty and short chapter i know, i just hadn't uploaded in a while so i thought i'd give you a bit.
again thank you so much for 1k+ reads you are amazing. also i'm more in love with herman after his skam clip
okayyy
bye xx