F O U R T E E N

Sup amigos
I am thinking of writing a Penetrator Chris story. would anyone be down for that? comment please!!!

TRIGGER WARNING!
mentions of sexual assault and depression

__________

Tuesday 3:55 am

''Please! Jacob please Stop! Get off me!'' I tried to get away. I was pressed down on the bed, a pair of strong hands holding my wrists over my head. My loud cries were echoing in the room. I swore I was being loud. Someone would hear me and help me. Why wasn't anyone noticing? Why wasn't anyone coming? I fought for dear life to get away. "Stay still baby girl, you wouldn't want anyone interrupting us."

I felt a pair of hands roam all over my body. Touching me in places that I had never been touched before. Loud cries were coming out from my mouth. The music from downstairs was making it difficult for people to notice. I felt like it was the end. My end.

______

4:05 am

I woke up soaked in sweat. I was crying in my sleep. Herman was sitting down next to me, half awake. I had a nightmare, but the worst part was that the nightmare had actually happened. "Mila, are you okay?" I broke down into sobs. I couldn't help it anymore. It was killing me once again. "Shh...it's okay baby, it's okay. I'm here." Herman took a hold of my waist and pulled me closer to him. My head was resting on his chest as he ran his hands  through my hair.

"I-I think I'm ready to tell you..." I took a deep breath and prepared myself for what I was going to say. As much as I wanted to forget it and never talk about it again, I needed to tell him. That's what makes a relationship stronger. "I'm telling you this because I need to, and because I trust you. I trust you more than I trust myself." I could tell he was scared about what he was going to hear. But his eyes softened as took I his hands in mine. "It's okay if you don't want to-" "No, I need to."

"About a year ago, my senior year in high school, the most popular guy in my year asked me out. It was a little weird considering we had never talked before, I mean only a little in classes and stuff but never a full on conversation." I looked up to see Herman and he gave my hand a little squeeze.

"He was the first guy that had ever asked me out, so I said yes. We went out, everything was going fine, and then he took me to a party. A few people from school were there and he left to get drinks. I started feeling very claustrophobic so I went to look for a bathroom upstairs to calm down. I went into one of the rooms and stayed there for a little while.

"And then I heard someone come in the room and it was Jacob. That was when it happened...when-when he tried to..." My breathing started to get really heavy, and my heart was pounding against my chest. Loud sobs were coming out of my mouth. I hated myself. I hated myself for being weak. "Tried to rape me." I saw a tear rolling down Herman's cheek. His gaze was focused on our intertwined hands. ''After that I went into a deep state of depression. I don't know why but I thought I deserved it.''

''No Mila, no, you didn't deserve it. No one deserves to be treated that way.'' After hearing those words it sort of put me on ease. I believed him; I didn't deserve what he did to me. "I didn't tell anyone, except for Liv obviously she was the one that got me out of that room. A few months later my parents divorced. My mom moved back to Mexico and my dad stayed in LA. I couldn't be there anymore, I needed to get out so I came here. I was finally starting to be happy again, with a fresh start."

"I guess I thought wrong because the other day he commented on a picture I posted of you. All those feelings that I felt resurfaced, and now I-I'm scared. I'm scared that he'll try to hurt me again." I was crying again. I didn't care that I was weak, I didn't care that I probably looked like a mess. "He's not gonna hurt you Mila, not with me around I won't let that happen." He took me by the waist and I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck. "Don't let go."

"Never." He gave me a kiss on the top of my head. He was the only person to know that story apart from Liv. "Herman..." I thought very carefully about what I was going to say next, hoping I wouldn't regret it.  "Yeah babe?"

"I think I'm falling in love with you." He pulled me closer to him and I lifted my head up from his chest to look at him. He looked down at me and said, "I think I'm falling in love with you too."

__________

Hellooooo
Sorry it took a while I just wanted to take my time writing this because I wanted to make it as realistic as possible.

I want to get to know you guys so comment where you're from!!!!

Thank You for all the love
Vote and comment please!  xx