Entry Battle: Steel And Ice Vs. Burning Steel

"Just like we agreed (F/N). I'll toss you a sword, and you use it with your own magic." You were both walking to the guild, early by half an hour. "But I can't use magic" You bemoaned, knowing you had never tried magic, having preferred physical fighting instead. "Just try. Your father became the Archmage of the College after Alduin died, and he was the most powerful mage ever. So try before you claim you can't." Caxin retorted. Nodding softly you stopped as you stood before Gray and Erza, both ready to fight. "I'll take Gray you take Erza." You ordered, still growing into your role as his boss. Nodding he stood beside you, summoning a sword for you. It was a simple cross sword with a flaming blade, the handle simply bound leather. "Ice Make: Sword" Gray clapped his fist to his hand and pulled them apart,revealing a sword made entirely of ice. As he held it you charged forward, slashing quickly downward, blocking it he fought well, returning each of his strikes with one of your own. As the fight wore on, some of the other members of Fairy Tail started to show up. You didn't recognize anyone but Natsu, having seen him fighting with Gray last night, then it happened. As you were fighting you saw her. Juvia Lockser, the girl you had been head over heels for as a child. She was blushing and smiling wide in your direction. Smiling back you were taken aback, then angered as she didn't seem to notice, yelling instead "Go Gray-sama!" While you were distracted gray knocked you off balance with a blast of ice. Then hit you with another blast. Sending you back into Caxin, "Hey stay outta my way." Shoving you off him he charged back into the fight with Erza. Growling you stood, no one seemed to notice your eyes had changed, the pupils changing into the shape of crosses. Roaring with a voice that was not your own you slashed wildly at Gray, breaking through anything he tried to form with his ice make. "Hey calm down, it's just an entry fight. You don't need to-" He stopped as your sword swung straight for his head. Only for your sword to clank off Erzas own sword, leaving you open to her own strike. "Out of my way!" Swinging your arm you only made contact with her blade, but it was enough. As if pulled by unseen forces her sword ripped itself from her hand and went flying to the side. Swinging hard now you barely missed as she and Gray dodged. Lunging after Gray you were stopped as a massive fist slammed you into the ground. Snapping back to your senses you groaned in pain. "That's enough. Erza do you believe their performance was satisfactory?" Nodding she looked at you, your eyes normal again as you looked up at her. "Then you both will be instated in Fairy Tail at noon today." The fist got off you and you coughed as you got up.