Return To Earthland: A Fragil Peace Shattered

It had been two years since you had banished Acnologia to Oblivion, and ended Miraak. Now Fairy Tail was relaxing in their guild hall, all but one ignoring how you had never returned to their land. "What's wrong Juvia?" Lucy asked as she walked by, seeing the blue headed water mage looking downtrodden. "(F/N) isn't here. He stayed in his homeland." She tightened her hands slightly. "And I can't help but feel it's my fault." Juvia continued by recounting why you stayed behind.

"I don't care, you all don't even stand a chance here. I'm on an entirely new level and none of you can help. I'm on my own, like I always was. So get the hell out and go back to Fiore." You opened an Oblivion portal, staring down Caxin as he stepped through first. Everyone went without a fight but Juvia. "(F/N) why are you being like this? Please just talk to us instead of-" you spun and faced her. "Shut it. You don't care, so get out of here." You grabbed her by the collar and threw her through the portal, shutting it behind her.

"That's terrible. Why did he do that to you." Juvia sat down. "That's just it. I don't know why he refused to talk to me ever since he came back. He never even looked at me before that, then he almost fought them in that transformation he has when Caxin and Gray-sama tried to make him talk to them about it." Lucy looked shocked, she had heard about that forms power and how Juvia and Gray said it could easily destroy even Natsu at his current level. An explosion outside interrupted everyone's activities as they all rushed to see what happened. They all saw you, clutched by the collar of your shirt by a cloaked figure. Throwing you to the door of the guild hall the figure stepped down from the pile of rubble and stood there as they all watched in fear. Getting to your feet you coughed turning to face the figure only to be run through with the figures arm. Coughing up blood you were thrown into the crowd landing at Juvia's feet. "Where are the Dragon Slayers?!" The figure roared out. "What the hell do you want with us you bastard!" Natsu roared back as he charged forward, about to strike the figure that attacked his guild mate. Dodging the figures cloak was burnt away, revealing Acnologia as he landed atop a building. "To end what those fools, the dragons, started." As he said this Wendy and Gajeel took their stances by Natsu, ready to fight him. "No. He's mine." You growled, limping to their side. "He caught me off guard. Let me transform and do it for you." Natsu turned on you. "Like hell I will, he's the one who killed Igneel, I'm not letting you kill him. I will." He roared and charged at Acnologia. "Dammit." You muttered, then shouted. "Fus Ro Dah!" Sending Natsu away from Acnologia you watched as he stepped down. "Then let's finish this. Dragonborn."