Strongest Of The Strong: The Dragonborn Lives

Groaning you opened your eyes, barely able to see or feel as the wind howled around you, and your blood pooled in the snow beneath you. Miraak had cast you off the Throat Of The World, yes. But he had failed to kill you, now that was left to the coming snow storm, and your blood loss. As minutes faded by you lost the last bit of life you possessed. Choking out her name as you died, praying she and the others were safe. "Juvia."

"Rise boy." A booming voice filled the air around you as you opened your eyes. You were only mildly surprised to find not Sovngarde, but Oblivion stretched out before you. "Which-" you cut yourself off, coughing. "Which plane of Oblivion is this?" The voice replied, directly behind where you sat on the ground now. "Coldharbour." Standing you faced the fully armored Daedra. "So you must be Molag Bal." Pausing you waited a moment as he remained silent. "Why am I here? I did nothing to earn a place in this realm." Wagging a finger in your face Molag Bal corrected you. "You created a human thrall to slaughter a man who played no part in your mother's death." Growling now you stood firm and retorted. "It doesn't matter if he played no part. If he and the damned Imperials had kept away from Skyrim both of my parents would still be alive and raising me back in Kvatch." Molag Bal seemed calm, too calm for the Daedra Lord of domination and defilement. "How do they tie into what has transpired in Skyrim?" Growling you stepped closer, you didn't care if he was a Daedra. He still pissed you off to no end. "My father left to go join the Stormcloaks. If the rebellion hadn't happened and the imperials hadn't intervened he would still be home, raising me with my mother." He replied now, giving away that he had been watching you for some time now. "Yet you never would have been reunited with his brother in arms, or the girl your heart pines for even in death." Taken somewhat aback by this you growled, "What's that matter now. I've lost it all. My parents, my friends. Go ahead and send me where you wish, for I have nothing left to give. Molag Bal." Molag Bal stood stock still as you raved at him, then pulled off his helmet, and you were shocked by what lay underneath. There stood a man identical to you, with blue eyes, and blond hair. "And I have all to give. My son."