ꉓꃅꍏᖘƬꍟꋪ 1

I, Y/F/N, work as a psychiatrist in a mental asylum, aka, Arkham. Its not the best job in the world as other people would view it, but to me, it's something to get me through life. I like helping people, it's what I live for. I've been labeled as:"THE BEST PSYCHIATRIST IN THE WORLD!!" As they, my peers, would say. I've never had a patient that I couldn't help. And that's pretty good considering I'm working with the mentally insane.

In this world, it's life and death, and the most terrifying, and criminally insane only come here, the worst of the worst have been here, some of them have been helped, some died,some of them have escaped. Like here's an example: the Joker, he's dead now of course because he was here probably 50 years ago, Harleen Quinzel, she used to be like me, of course until she helped him escape and ended up insane as well, love definitely is a dangerous game to play, especially with an insane human being. That story always intrigued me as a kid, my mother used to tell me about her experience of how she almost died from being a hostage in their hands, crazy to think about right? Yeah, according to her, it was one of the most terrifying moments of her life.
The patients here really interest me, I have a current patient I'm about to talk with today, his name is Brendon, but his criminal name that he refers to himself as, is Beebo, it's pretty silly to me, but if it works for him, I'm cool with it. Usually all these criminals have pretty humorous names, but we won't talk about that yet.
I start to walk into the room number by which Brendon was in, I walk in to see the mans face light up as I walk in, he had always taken a liking to me, we sort of just clicked when we first met, that's why I'm the only one who gets to call him by his real name, Brendon.

"So, Brendon, how are you feeling today?" I ask,
he just smiles even wider than previously before,
"I feel better now that you're here" he said scooting closer.
"Aw, that's sweet of you Brendon, but we're not here to talk about me, I'm here to help you,I really want to, but if you keep avoiding my questions, I can't help you out." I say with a worried look plastered onto my face.

"Okay..." he said dropping his smile and looking me dead in the eyes.
"Alright Brendon, I heard today that you haven't been taking your pills, is this true?" I ask questioning the mental man.
"Well, I-i-i might have, you're not going to be mad are you??? Please don't be mad, I just hated take those disgusting pills. I rea-"

"Brendon, it's fine, just please take them next time, I don't want you hurting yourself" I interrupted.
I care for Brendon, I really do, but sometimes I feel that he cares more for me more than any patient does, and it hurts me a little bit because I don't feel the same way about him, it just breaks my heart...
He had been charged for robbery,pick pocketing,and worst of all, mass murder. In his description, it said he has delt with schizophrenia,bipolar disorder,psychotic disorder,and OCD. I worry for him, like I do many patients, but like I said, he cares a little TOO much about me.

after awhile of talking with Brendon, I end my session and leave with a smile and wave him goodbye,
"I'll see you next Friday Brendon." I say still smiling,
"I'll miss you" he said. As I closed the large metal door.
I saw his face slowly drop inch by inch as the door closed shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was that for the first chapter?? Don't worry I'll get to Tyler and Josh in the next chapter. ;))))