ꉓꃅꍏᖘƬꍟꋪ 12

(A/n: play the song when, well, you'll know when ;;))) )

After we all had a laugh I started to speak up,
"It's still early in the morning, and Ryan is still looking for you guys, so I think we should kill some time in here until it gets dark out." I said laying my back down on the bed.
"Sounds good to me" Tyler said leaning back as Josh soon follows.
We just lay there in silence.
It started to become very awkward.
"Boop" Tyler said as he lightly poked my nose with his pointer finger.
I turn my head over to look at him. He had a large smile plastered onto his face.
"What was that for?" I said starting to giggle at his childish action.
"I don't know, I just thought you needed to be booped" Tyler said starting to giggle along with me.
Josh on the other hand started groaning as he slid off the bed in boredom.
This is going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~тιмє ѕкιρ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a few hours of talking and waiting for the sun to fall down, I looked over at Josh to see him drumming a beat on his fingers, I turn to Tyler to see him day dreaming and softly humming a tune I didn't recognize while gazing out the window.
Then, my stomach began to rumble.
They both turn their heads towards me,
"Are you guys hungry too?" I said holding my stomach.
They both nodded their heads vigorously.
I then started to walk towards the door, but before I exited the room I felt a soft grip on my wrist, I turn to see Tyler holding it with kind, yet worried expression on his face.
"Be careful okay?" He said
"Don't worry Tyler, I'll be alright" I said giving him a reassuring smile.
He let's go and I head out the door.
I start walking down the stairs when curiosity got the best of me and I started to wander around the large mansion searching for the kitchen.
"Y/n? What are you doing out of your room?" I turn around to see Ryan walking over to me.
"S-sorry, I um, I just got hungry and was trying to find the kitchen." I said fumbling with my words. Why was I so anxious, I'm a psychiatrist for god sakes, why can't I even speak correctly?
I guess it was because I was, afraid? I can't be, but I am...
"Are you okay? You're sort of stuttering there" Ryan said thinking for a second.
"Wait don't tell me, do I, scare you?" He said with a smirk forming onto him lips.
"No, ppssh, of course not." I said as I started to back up.
"Can you just, show me where the kitchen is so I can grab some food then go back to my room please?" I said with a awkward smile.
"Heh, yeah follow me." He said as he started to walk in front but grabbing my hand as he walked.
Soon enough he leaded my into to large kitchen.
He let go and I head towards the pantry and grabbed a bunch of food.
"Woah, that's a lot of stuff you got there. Are you that hungry?" Ryan said walking up to me with a confused face.
"Well, uh you knooow, it's uh, it's, THAT TIME OF THE MONTH! Yeah, it's that time of the month, you know how girls get, all that blood and stuff, you know? Hey, let me tell you about my menstrual cycle-" but before I could finish Ryan shouts,
"NO! NO! THATS JUST FINE, I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THAT, YOU CAN GO NOW!" He says while laughing nervously.
YES! My plan worked! You can always get out of a situation if you talk about lady stuff, it always works, because no one wants to hear about it.
I started to head back to the room with my arms full of different verities of food.
After I made it to the top of the stairs and to the door of my room, I knock with my foot since I couldn't open it with all this delicious food in my arms.
After a second or two Josh opens the door, his face lights up when he sees the food. I walk in and lay it all down onto the floor.
Josh and Tyler immediately rush over towards the food and start to pick out what they want from the pile.
As I looked for what I wanted I looked for a minute then grabbed a banana. Josh and Tyler then looked over at me like I was crazy.
"What? Is something wrong?" I said, confused at why they were looking at me like that.
"Put. That. Banana. Down." Josh said very sternly.
"Why? I just want a banana." I said starting to peel it, but before I could Tyler rushed over and slapped it out of my hand,
"NO!" Tyler yelled
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!" I yell at Tyler, angry and confused.
"YOU WILL NOT EAT THAT, AND NONE OF US WILL!" Tyler said while picking up the banana and proceeding to throwing it out the window.
"MY BANANA!" I yell and I rush over to the window and lean over the window to mourn upon the fruits death. I let out fake sobs and a few:
"WWWWWHHHHY" s as I reach my arm out and quietly whispering,
"I will avenge you, my sweet, sweet, banana..." as I wipe off a fake tear.
I walk  back over to the pile of food and sat down crossing my arms
"You're a cruel man Joseph" I said pouting
He just smiles at me
"I know" he said while taking a bite into a chip.
After an hour I started to feel tired, I think all of us did.
"Hey, you guys don't mind if I lay down for a while do you?" I said starting to head over to the bed.
"No not at all, I think I'm gonna take a little nap too, Tyler? Can you keep track of the time  and tell us when we need to get up to escape?" Josh said laying down beside me in the large bed.
"Yeah of course, we'll leave around midnight, so I'll let you guys rest." Tyler said as he pulled up a chair next to my bed side.
Tyler started to hum that tune again, the one I didn't recognize.
"Hey Tyler?" I whispered as I looked up at him.
He stopped humming and turned towards me with a gentle smile.
"Yes y/n?" He said tilting his head like a confused puppy.
"I heard you hum that song, and I was wondering, if um, you could sing it for me?" I said pulling the covers up slightly.
"Okay, it's called can't help falling in love, by Elvis Presley." He said to me.
I then closed my eyes starting to fall asleep to his voice.

"Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay? Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things were meant to be

Take my hand, take my whole life too
'Cause I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things were meant to be

Take my hand, take my whole life too
'Cause I can't help falling in love with you

But I can't help falling in love with you."

He sang the last part very softly, barely a whisper.
I was about to fall asleep when I felt a kiss being placed upon my head and a small whisper saying,
"Goodnight y/n"

I then fell into a deep sleep with a smile upon my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aawwwww was that sweet or what? Looks like Tyler lliiiikes yyoooou. But you probably already guessed that for awhile now. Anyways, this was just a silly filler chapter, the excitement will come soon.......