ꉓꃅꍏᖘƬꍟꋪ 6

It's Friday, and today I have to talk with Brendon, which I have nothing against talking with him, but yesterday when the fight happened, his aura, it felt, different, it didn't feel like it was when I usually was around him, it felt more, angry.
As I entered the room where Brendon and I usually had our sessions, as always, his face lit up with joy at the sight of me. But something was off about him, his eyes, they were red, puffy, tired. He looked like he had been crying non-stop. I did get some complaints from the guards that someone was screaming... but that's usually normal, it couldn't have been Brendon. Could it?

"Hey Brendon, are you alright? You look sleep deprived." I say walking over towards the tired man messing around with his fingers. "I-i-I'm fine y/n really I'm okay for r-" "Brendon, I can tell when something's wrong, let it all out, what happened, please I won't push it out of you, but, just try to tell me." I interrupted putting my hand onto his shoulder giving him a worried look. His head went down to where I wasn't able to see his face. "Look, yesterday, after we talked, you ran over to, what's his name, the new kid, Tyler? Yeah him, when you ran over to him, you guys started talking, right? But then, then he, he touched you... he hugged you, and that, that just got me really pissed off, mean why does he get to touch you..? I should be in his place... it's not fair y/n. ITS JUST NOT FAIR!" He shouted, he lifted his head up to look at me, I immediately took my hand off his shoulder, I looked at him with fear, as soon as I did, he had realized what he had just said. "No wait, t-that's not, y/n please, I didn't mean to scare you I-I just... I" he said looking very sorrowful furrowing his eyebrows up, he started to get up and walk towards me, I backed up. Closer and closer he got, I was up against the concrete walls of the room, he towered over me looking down. "I love you" he said still looking down with sorrow in his eyes. "Brendon..." I said feeling the sorrow he did. I brung my head down, my heart racing. This is insane, a mental man, in love with his psychiatrist. This was wrong, it wasn't right, but it hurt me a little to say that, even in my head, he was handsome, and kind, but I know I can't think that way. But sometimes I wish I could.
"It's okay, you don't have to answer, but just know, mental or not, I will always love you, and I won't let anything hurt you, And I ESPECIALLY won't let ANYONE get between us..." he said gaining a smile onto his face, but it was that insane smile that he shows only when he's excited, like almost everyone here.
I looked back up towards him, he then leaned in, hugging me, I started to cry into his shirt, this place was driving me crazy, I didn't like what was happening, but all I could do was just expect the hug. "Ssshhh, hush, I have you, don't worry, I'll find a way out of this place, and we'll be together, forever." He said placing his head atop of mine. "And maybe I'll get rid of those two new boys, they seemed to have gotten in between us since they arrived, so don't worry, they'll be gone soon my dear." He said starting to chuckle slightly, but then that chuckle turned into maniac laughter. That's when I knew I needed to go help Tyler and Josh.
I pushed Brendon off of me and ran towards the door quickly running out and locking it behind me. I ran towards Tyler's room first, opening the door, not even caring if it wasn't my day to talk with him, I had to warn him before he got hurt. "TYLER!" I shout rushing into his room. He was very shocked but then quickly ran over to me with the most worried look I've ever seen. "WHAT, WHAT HAPPENED, ARE YOU OKAY? PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE HURT!" He yelled frantically while holding me close and putting a hand onto the back of my head and another on my waist,swaying back and forth. I then let go of him, but he didn't, I didn't care either way, I still needed to tell him. "Tyler, please, you and Josh need to be careful, Brendon's plotting something, stay away from him, please, stay in your room if you have to, just-" "shh shh, it's alright, I'll be okay, so will Josh, I won't let Brendon hurt you." He said with his scratching yet very soothing voice, calming me down, I felt safe, I wiped my tears and he let go. He stared into my eyes and I stared back into his. I then snap out of the trance, "Im going to go tell Josh." I said then started to walk away, but before I could make my way out of the room I felt a hand lightly grip onto mine, it was Tyler's. "please take care of yourself" he said with worry in his crazed eyes. I nodded then headed out to go warn Josh.

As I stepped into the drummer boys room, he turned and shot a smile at me, I smiled back but the smile just turned to worry, I walk over sitting next to him. "What's the matter?" He asked tilting his head like a confused cat. "It's Brendon, I want you to stay clear of him, he's planning something against you and Tyler." I said still filled with worry, as always. His expression then turned into mine. "Woah, I knew that guy was no good, but who am I to say that, everyone here is crazy, and you should know that y/n, even me." He he said pointing to himself, "but we'll be okay, I promise, thank you for being worried, I'll take care of you, me and Tyler will take you away from this hell if we have to. I promise you that, sweetheart" Josh said then laying his hand on top of mine.
I smiled at the man and then started to get up and leave for the end of the day, before I closed his door I bid him farewell and went to go grab my things and leave this loony bin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;)