ꉓꃅꍏᖘƬꍟꋪ 3

"Hello pretty lady~" Tyler said as I walked in,

his eyes followed me as I sat in the chair across from him. He had been strapped up so he can't strangle me anytime soon... too dark?

I looked at my clipboard which held all of Tyler's information.

occupations: singer, professional criminal.
Known associates: Spooky Jim
Diagnosis: schizophrenia, depression, dissociative identity disorder.
Charges: assault, grand theft, Arson, abduction, torture, murder.

"Whatcha looking at pretty lady?" Tyler asked, his face still plastered with that insane smile.

I looked up from my clip board, our eyes met, I still saw the flames of raging insanity in his pupils, I got an uneasy feeling in my gut, like I should get out of there right now, but my brain said to stay and help him, so that's what I did.
"Hello Mr.Joseph, it's a pleasure to finally meet you, I'm miss.y/l/n, but you can call me y/n." I say with an uneasy smile forming onto my face,
but luckily I was able to turn it into something more welcoming.
"Oh yes, it's definitely is a pleasure to meet you... I've been waiting for quite some time... and now here we are, face to face, eye to eye." He said with a raspy voice still staring me down.
I could feel him trying to see through me as I was trying to see through him.
We stared each other down for a minute or two until I snapped out of it. I shook my head and clicked my pen to starting writing things down about him.
"So Tyler, how are you feeling today?" I ask trying to lift the groggy mood.
"Oh I'm feeling fine, but I wanna know about you, how are you, y/n?" He said leaning closer against the table intrigued to hear my answer. in my whole time of doing my job, I have never had a patient ask me the questions... it was strange, but I knew I just had to go along with it if I wanted to gain his trust.
"I'm feeling good, but Tyler, I need to know more about you so I can help" I said starting to get worried.
"But, I want to know about you, you interest me, you're not like any psychiatrist I've ever met before." He said, his crazed smile dropping and his face was blank, he just stared deeply,
I felt as if he was looking straight into my soul. My heart was racing, I started to become terrified.
"And you're not like any patient I've ever met before either..." I said with a trembling voice. He knew then and there that he had me in the palm of his hand. But I knew I couldn't have that stop me, I can't be a coward and let one patient take me over. I straightened up and I looked him dead in the eyes and he was doing the same.
"Tyler" i say leaning closer.
"I want to help you" I said quietly.
His head tilted like a confused puppy and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.
"Why?" He said leaning even closer than before.
"I care about you, and I want to help you become a better person." I said leaning back slightly.
"You care?" He said his mouth turning into a frown.
"Of course I care" I said smiling slightly
He started to lean back as well,
he lowered his head to where I couldn't see his face anymore. He started to sniffle. He raised his head again, I saw his face covered in his own tears, he started to smile, but not the insane smile I had saw when I first entered the room, it was a sad smile, like the one you would make when you found out you got a puppy for your birthday, you'd be filled with joy, but you can't help but just let a tear slip out.
"Thank you..." Tyler said softly still with a joyfully sad smile placed on his face.
"Anytime, Tyler" I said.
It was about time to end the session, so I got up and waved him goodbye while shutting the door.
I looked down at my clip board again, I flip the page to see Spooky Jim's info,
"Alright Mr.Dun, let's see what you're like..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not crying, my eyes are just sweating...